Chapter 10

For Now, The Chapters Will Have A Thing Where It Says Day 1 To Day 14. School Is Starting Up Soon For Me Again So Updates Will Be Less Frequent But I Will Still Continue. (Plus When I Get My School Computer I Will Work On It On A Google Docs And Paste Onto Wattpad Like How I Did For Seconds. Kinda Hope That The School Won't Look Onto My Docs And Be Like, Why The Frick Is This Child Writing A Fanfic In The Middle Of My Geography Lesson About The French Revolution And How Some Woman Decided To Not Give Food And Money To The Poor. ShE Is A TeEnAgEr AnD ShOuLd GeT HeR LiFe ToGeThEr! I Could Care Less About The Teachers Actually, I Just Want To Write This Because It's Fun). This Is Short Again Since My Ideas Are Low.

                        Day 1

    Call me crazy, but I felt happy to get up for once. When I woke up I just got up, not even bothering to look outside and see if the sun was up. Not even Nozomi or Yūkan was up yet. As I looked around the living room, I could see the light of the  sunrise creeping in through the window. I was happy because I would be going out and hanging with Rengoku. I like it here but I wanted to talk with Rengoku more. I felt stupid not asking where he was going to be staying or telling him about meeting up now though.

    I walked up to the door and started walking around the town. Some people were already out, making food or getting their shops ready. Only a small group of kids were out and playing near what I assume is their home. They would toss around a bouncy ball and play catch. There was a little boy who just sat there, drawing in the dirt and would glance up to watch them play. I continued to walk around and look to see if Rengoku was out and about this morning. Just on cue, his crow came flying to me and purched itself on the roof of a house, watching me.

    I felt an immediate wave of discomfort from the bird but continued to stare back. Something in me just wanted to strangle it or hit it with my fan, but people would think I was even more odd. I turned to walk away when suddenly, I heard someone call my name.

    "Y/N!" Rengoku called, waving to me and smiling. I turned back and gave him a smile back.

    "I didn't expect you to be up so early," I said to him. He chuckled.

    "I didn't expect you to either but here we are. Say, since you have been here, were there any strange things happening. I know that there was a demon last night but the other one. Some of the others think it could be a member of the Twelve Kazuki." I just shrugged. Muzan would tell me about how Hashira have been learning more and more about the demons, striving for a way to get rid of them. If they killed Muzan, every demon would be cured and turn back into a human. I however, would die since I am a full blood demon. It doesn't matter that I'm immune to the sun, I would die in the end. The only taste of humanity I would ever get.

    "Oh, well I guess I could figure this out from scratch," He said as his enthusiasm came back. His crow flew down and back onto his shoulder, talking to him. The crows that demon slayers had were always strange. A talking bird seemed almost impossible and truly odd.

    "Kaname is telling me I should look around the forest nearby, maybe we could hang out later." I nodded as he walked off, feeling a little down that he wasn't going to be hanging out and spending time with me today. The question struck me though. What is happening at Muzan's place, and is he going to find me?

                      3rd Person P.O.V.
                  Muzans Infinity Castle

    The lower ranks were gathered together. By this time, Rue was already dead from Tanjiro and months later, Daki and Gyutaro were slayed too. Muzan had been out getting demon to find y/n. His only clue was a memory from a demon in the forest, that was slayed by her. The other demon that Rengoku killed didn't see y/n though. Akaza was the one who proposed the idea of marrying y/n since his love for her grew. He has been searching effortlessly for her but there has been no sign of her.

   No one has seen her human form except for Muzan. He has put the plan for searching for y/n on hold and continued his hunt for the boy known as Tanjiro and his demon sister. His lower ranks proposed new ideas, none being useful to him though. Muzan grows frustrated with every minute you are still not here and immune to his abilities. Only for it to be known clearly. The only purpose for you is to make him powerful, and kill you soon after.