cake

TW: ed
RESPONSE PREFERANCE:

Måneskin: hey, I'm getting a piece of cake, you want a piece?

You: No, I worked out today

Damiano scoffed, gripping onto the fridge door, leaning back so he could get a good look at you. His face contorted into a subtle frown. He almost looked dumbfounded. "I didn't ask you if you worked out today, I asked if you wanted cake."

Ethan brought the cake out of the fridge and set it on the countertop. He walked over to you and handed you a fork. He gave you a soft kiss to the forehead. "C'mon, we'll both take a bite on three."

Thomas laughed, closing the door of the fridge. You were the one to make the cake, and now you didn't want any of it? He shook his head, cutting you a beautiful slice. He handed it to you with a giggle and a wink, trying to ease the tension. "Shouldn't the chef have a taste? For quality control, of course."

Victoria frowned at this response, having heard it before. She tried to piece together where such a response could be stemming from from you. Maybe it was the upcoming tour? Or the photoshoot you and the band had coming up? She decided that she'd never know for sure. "I won't push you, Love, but there's a piece in there for you, whenever you decide you want it."