ch 2

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 2:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 2:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Shen Xiao took the lead into the house, other talents followed up, and Shen Yu walked at the end, secretly looking at his slender back.

Originally, she didn't feel too real about this villain. After all, she had never met. The book said that he was arrogant and arrogant, but she was kind to her sister she picked up, so she came first. I do n’t feel scared, and I even think I can discuss moving with him. But the scene just happened outside, but let her have a deeper understanding of Shen Xiao, this person is absolutely not easy to mess with! !

The description of the relationship between the two in the book is just a few, saying that Shen Xiao is kind to her, willing to give pocket money, and the discipline is not strict, but does not explain in detail how the two get along daily, and rarely writes Shen Xiao in What is the state of the home? Anyway, every time Shen Xiao appeared, he was upright, arrogant and arrogant, and he wanted to put everyone under his feet. As a villain, he was definitely the most dedicated.

Shen Yu thought, when he moved out to live, he would talk about it when he was in a good mood, but when is a person like him in such a shady mood, when will he be in a good mood? ?

Despite the thoughts one after another, Shen Yu pretends to be a docile and gentle appearance.

After entering the room, Shen Xiao quickly took off the formal jacket, and then unbuttoned a pair of cufflinks and threw it on the coffee table. Then the whole person sat on the sofa relaxedly, and a pair of long legs were uncomfortable, and they simply lifted up the rack. On the coffee table, he shook his feet and turned his head to say to her, "All day long, I came to call my brother."

Shen Yu: ...

Uncle Li stood beside her, and when she saw her in a daze, she pushed her gently and motioned to her.

So Shen Yu stepped forward and shouted, "Brother."

Shen Xiao hummed and patted the position next to him, saying, "Come here and sit down. Is there anything unhappy lately? Say it to make Brother happy."

Shen Yu: ...

Is this a human language? ? ?

Although she wanted to take off her shoes and greet his face with her soles, she took a deep breath and held back and walked down next to him and sat down.

The two were very close, and Shen Yu could smell the faint fragrance of cologne with a slight breath, cold and refreshing.

Shen Xiao still shook her feet and turned to look at her. Sharp eyes stayed on her face for a long time. Then she narrowed her eyes disgustedly and said, "Your pair of glasses weighs two pounds, and your nose bridge is worn. And your hairstyle, fat face, should you go for a facelift? Rest assured, brother will pay you. "

Shen Yu: ...

She suddenly understood why the original owner had such a deep sense of inferiority, and the courage was disgusted by this person all day, and was disgusted!

Speaking of which, Shen Yu was helpless about her body now. The original owner has a high degree of myopia, and the lenses are so thick that she is scared to death. She doesn't want to think about how to treat her eyes. She wears a pair of old-fashioned black-framed glasses all day and covers most of her face. Maybe she thinks that her face is too fat, so she chooses such big glasses.