87-90

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 87:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 87:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shen Yu hung up the phone and sat on the sofa in a daze. Uncle Li asked her to come over for breakfast, and she did not hear it.

The whole head was completely filled with the content of the phone call just now, and I had no idea what to do.

Psychological consultation? Why is it psychological counseling? ! Shen Xiao took the initiative to find psychological counseling! This message is like a hammer, knocking Shen Yu's head off.

How can he realize that he is ill, with his snake spirit disease character of "everyone is sick when I wake up alone"? Is it so serious that he has to face it?

But this matter is indeed traceable.

She discovered earlier that Shen Xiao always had dark circles and had a bad complexion.

When he was drunk last night, he said that he didn't want to sleep because he had nightmares recently.

Driving to work can be distracting.

She rarely met Xu Qi once today, but the other party suddenly asked Shen Xiao where he came from. I wonder if Xu Qi heard anything from his dad?

Is Shen Xiao really sick? ?

Shen Yu feels that if he thinks about it, he has to go to psychological consultation.

Uncle Li saw her face was wrong, and wanted to step forward to ask, but never thought of just approaching, but Shen Yu stood up suddenly, suddenly and quickly, terrified Uncle Li, "Miss? What?"

Shen Yu waved his hand, turned and walked up the stairs, "I'll go and see my brother."

Uncle Li quickly caught up, "What's wrong, sir? What happened?"

However, Shen Yu did not answer. The figure disappeared in a hurry at the corner of the stairs. Uncle Li supported the handrail and raised his head in anxiety. The young man was startled when he fell in love. Can't afford to toss like this.

Shen Yu went up to the second floor and came to the door of Shen Xiao ’s room. She knocked tentatively on the door and put her ear on the door panel to listen, but the door panel was thick and she could n’t hear any movement at all. She thought she was a little stupid, Shen Xiao. This should be still sleeping, after all, he was drunk last night.

Taking a deep breath, she thought: It was okay to enter her boyfriend's room without consent, just go and see if he woke up.

Thinking this, she put her hand on the handle, tried to twist her wrist, and the door opened with a click.

Pushing the door open and looking in, there was no one on the bed. Shen Yu froze and walked a few steps.

I heard that the bathroom door was opened, and a trace of Shen Xiao was walking out of it, wiping it with a towel while walking.

Shen Yu was shocked, and after a cry, she quickly turned her back to him, like a small helpless animal.

Shen Xiao paused a little, but did not panic. After putting the bath towel around, she walked slowly behind her, stretched her arms around her, and then hugged her into her arms. The ruffian smirked like this: Run early to spy on my bath? Hmm? "

Originally, because of the phone call, Shen Yu's brain was a little difficult to use. This would see that after the too stimulating scene, the brain crashed directly and his face flushed.