83-86

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 83:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 83:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shen Yu thought a little helplessly. Is it a little too late to give her a choice now? The play is about to start in an hour. A large group of people are waiting to see it. Is she going to leave Shen Chou alone for Shen Xiao? Everyone worked so hard to rehearse for so long, shouldn't she fail because of her alone?

Shen Yu no longer struggled hard, but raised his hands to hug his neck, leaned his head on his shoulder, and said softly, "Are you calm down, okay? If this would make you angry, I would not stop you Yes, once I think of you treating me like this, I will complain and even hate you. Is this the result you want? "

Shen Xiao: ...

"I know you are uncomfortable, then I promise you, after this tour, I will no longer develop in this area, I will dance, I can also be a dance teacher in the future, I will always stay by your side, no matter where Go, okay? "

Shen Yu said in a soft tone that Shen Xiao still had to calm down when she was on top of the task. She was really afraid that he would carry her up and leave when he was impulsive. He could really do such a thing.

She was too careless. She was too sweet to get along with the other day, so she ignored Shen Xiao's emotional changes. Maybe he was uncomfortable from the star night, but he didn't show it.

But no matter what, you have to appease him first and make sure he does n’t get sick tonight, let the performance go smoothly, then wait for him to go home and talk to him.

Shen Xiao hugged her waist tightly, and his irritable breath exposed his emotions at this time. He was very angry, but he was also trying to suppress his temper.

Shen Yu shouted softly again, "Brother ..."

Shen Xiao's hand was a bit heavier, lowering his head and kissing her fiercely, kissing urgently and fiercely, as if to swallow her in one bite. He wanted to let her know that he had just said that she was going to do it, and whether he was just talking and playing, he really had this idea!

Shen Yu was completely stiff, but at the last second, she resignedly relaxed her body and moved her mouth. She said pitifully, "Then you are light, I am afraid of pain."

At this time, it was Shen Xiao's turn to froze, even breathing stopped.

After a few seconds, he let go of her decisively, said nothing, opened the door of the room, and walked away without looking back.

Shen Yu still maintained a posture against the wall, silently watching the light shining through the crack of the door.

She has lived with Shen Xiao ever since she passed through. She has a deep understanding of this person's character and temper, but still can't resist his gentle offensive and nodded and fell in love with him.

At this point, she was somewhat psychologically prepared.

After sorting out the emotions, Shen Yu opened the door and went out. People walked in the corridor. When she saw her coming out of the dark room, she looked at her strangely. Shen Yu ignored it and looked around. Without seeing Shen Xiao's figure, she sighed helplessly, and she went straight back to the temporary rehearsal room.

Xu Qiren had returned and was looking for her everywhere before walking away for a while. Both of the leading actors ran away.

After seeing what Shen Yu looked like, Xu Qi couldn't help but ask, "What's wrong? The makeup on your mouth has been spent, your brother ... came to you?"