69-72

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 69:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 69:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shen Yu is also known as a little girl at school. She turned from an ugly girl to a goddess, and she is still a wealthy lady. The entire campus can't find a few of her. Since becoming the heroine of Xu Qi ’s stage drama, her popularity has grown even greater. After all, Xu Qi is a big celebrity in the school.

Therefore, as soon as the post about Miss Shen surname came out, there was no need to guess, and everyone knew who it was referring to.

At the beginning, everyone came in to watch a lively, about the things in the giants, it feels similar to the novel, far away from the public life.

However, most people still expressed doubts by posting a message, saying that since the giants can raise their children and prove that they accept this Miss Shen, how can they describe Miss Shen as a deep-minded person?

But some people will say that since they are so rich now, it is okay to take some money out to treat the birth mother. Is n’t it true that the old and the dead do n’t communicate with each other? Give it away!

Some people say, do n’t quarrel, do n’t know if this is true.

Soon afterwards, a paternity test was written out in the comments, with the words saying: fact is better than eloquence, the surnamed Shen ignores the seriously ill birth mother, refuses to recognize each other, and even asks someone to beat the biological brother, which is the character corruption , Moral loss, such people should be spurned!

After this reply came out, there were a lot of voices and began to condemn this Miss Shen.

"This kind of person is simply a heart of stone."

"Even if I don't have any support, I was born in October after all the hard work. I was so desperate."

"This kind of person still wants to be a celebrity, aren't they afraid of taking other people's children away? It's terrible to think about it!"

"It's really disgusting."

...

Li Yiyi has been brushing replies all the time, and finally looked dumbfounded. He looked up at Shen Yu next to him and said, "This is obviously someone with rhythm. Should the person who posted this post still hire a sailor? Exaggerated! Would you like to say something? "

Shen Yu's brows were so tight that she just said her surname and didn't name it. She ran to say something now, didn't she just sit right?

The problem is that she still hasn't figured out what the situation is. The person who broke the news clearly knew more than her. What kind of biological mother, what kind of paternity test, she didn't know whether it was true or not. So, who is this seriously ill mother in the post? Who is her biological brother? She doesn't know anything! !

Thinking of this, Shen Yu could no longer sit still, hurriedly packed all his things into his backpack, and then said to Li Yiyi: "You take a leave for me, I will come out."

Li Yiyi nodded quickly, and then asked again: "Where are you going?"

Shen Yu had no time to answer her and left the classroom like a gust of wind.

As soon as she left the classroom door, she called Didi with her mobile phone, and when she arrived at the door, the car had just arrived.

When getting on the bus, the driver asked: "Go to Shen Group?"