51-54

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 51:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 51:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shen Xiao: "Don't be angry, it's a big deal, I promised you, to have a relationship with you, you don't have to continue to fall in love with me, how?"

Shen Yu: ...

All along, Shen Yu always believed that although the Shen Xiao snake disease was serious, it only happened occasionally, which did not affect his daily life, nor his IQ, and even left his parents to his business. Feng Fengshui started to take good care of him in the future, and he might have a chance to cure his snake disease.

But she has just discovered that her previous thoughts are really too simple and naive. This person is actually in the terminal stage of snakeskin cancer, which has seriously affected his daily life ability and has begun to appear serious hallucinations! !

The two eyes were facing each other. Shen Yu saw his helpless compromise and almost spit out an old blood. If she refused, it was in her mouth, but she was forced to endure it because she realized that it would be two The person is still in the car and is not suitable for discussing this topic. If the snake disease is uncomfortable, and if you suddenly become ill and drive the car into a rocket, then two lives are not a joke.

So she took a deep breath and said, "We will go home and talk about it again."

Shen Xiao raised her eyebrows triumphantly, and drove the car out when the green light was on, then smiled and said, "Don't pretend to be deep, I know you are secretly secret now."

Shen Yu: ...

She really wanted to take off her shoes and hit him on the head! ! !

Shen Xiao looked at her with a bad complexion, thinking that she would already be so excited that she didn't know how to react, so she stopped talking to her and gave her a lot of time to digest this information.

In fact, since his illness, his mood has always been quite tangled. He knows that children like him and loves him in secret. He is considerate and considerate to him every day, just hoping to get his emotional response, but he has always been She is a sister and a child. Although she spoils her occasionally, it is not love after all.

In fact, he didn't know much about love. When he was studying, he also talked about love. He was actively pursued by women. Later, he got rid of him voluntarily after getting along with him for a period of time. It made Shen Xiao very troublesome, and later refused all of it. Later, when he took over the company, there was no chance to fall in love. Some women who met in the mall were just acting, and no woman could make him have the urge to continue contact. .

In his view, falling in love is a very troublesome thing.

There was a time when he felt that he might be able to stay with children like this, keep this state, and then spend his whole life.

But now he found out that things were not as simple as he thought. The child in his family not only needs affection, she also wants love, and wants to fall in love.

Once a person grows up, it is a lot of trouble, how good it has been to be a child!

Originally, he didn't think about how to deal with the child's crush, whether to talk to her or continue to pretend that nothing happened, but she is becoming more and more ridiculous, playing with some inexplicable men all day long. Even if it is, he still hugs others in front of him today.