101-105

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 101:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 101:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The content of that material is actually not much. Shen Yu has a single life, two points and one line. Even if she checked her usual communication, there were only a few sentences.

But because it is too simple, it seems more suspicious ...

Shen Xiao finished reading the two pages of paper quickly, and then fell into a long silence. Assistant Du did not dare to disturb him, and quietly exited and closed the door.

Shen Xiao lowered her head to draw out a pack of cigarettes, and pulled out a point, but her eyes remained on the information.

It clearly describes Shen Yu's experiences from elementary school to college. Her achievements have always been among the best, but she has few friends because of her lonely personality.

I don't know how Assistant Du checked it, but I was able to check it in such a detailed manner that even she was squeezed out and bullied by her classmates, so that he could clearly understand it.

Girls who have never taken dance classes, why can they dance so professional dance moves?

Obviously very depressed and inferior character, why suddenly became lively and cheerful?

Shen Xiao tried to search Shen Yu's reticent appearance in his mind, but he couldn't remember it anymore. He is now occupied by the cute and cheerful Shen Yu, completely forgetting her previous appearance.

If you recall hard, it is a big fat figure, and the top of her black head, because she often has her head down, so he sees the most, that is, the top of her head.

When did she change?

Shen Xiao was holding a cigarette, and suddenly remembered that he had once smashed Shen Yu ’s rented house, when she suddenly ran outside the school to rent a house and annoyed him, so he took someone to smash the house and talked She dared to rent it once, and he smashed it once. Later, when she returned home, the interaction between the two gradually increased.

In other words, Shen Yu started to change from that time.

Why is there such a change? ?

It is as if two completely different souls live in a body ...

Shen Xiao narrowed her eyes and thought doubtfully, is it ... a double personality? ! ! !

But even if it is a dual personality, will you suddenly master a skill without learning? ? This dance skill can only be achieved after a long period of exercise and accumulation?

Shen Xiao took a deep breath, pressed Assistant Du's inside line, and said: "Xiaoyu's matter no longer needs to be checked, so far, I already know."

Assistant Du has seen the information, although it is also strange, but knows that the boss's private affairs should not be asked more, so he replied: "I know."

Shen Xiao played with two pieces of information, then stood up and walked slowly to the paper shredder in the corner. The paper was tucked into it decisively. The machine made a dull working sound. Afterwards, the thin sheets of paper instantly shattered into countless pieces. The paper particles are mixed into the remaining waste paper scraps.

He glanced at the scraps of paper silently, then turned around and walked back to the desk. After thinking about it, he picked up his phone and sent WeChat to Shen Yu, "Baby, what are you doing?"