91-94

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 91:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 91:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although Shen Yu can't rush people like Shen Xiao, Shen Yu really doesn't like Xu Qixu to talk about things in the entertainment industry. She is naturally partial to Shen Xiao, fearing that he will get sick again after hearing more.

She confessed that she coaxed the man in her family very well last night, but Xu Qi's remarks did not hurt his mood again.

So when Shen Xiao directly spoke to catch people, Shen Yu just smiled a little apologetically, but did not stop.

Xu Qi's face instantly became ugly.

In fact, when he was upstairs, Xu Qi came to Shen Xiao and came out of Shen Yu's room. The two looked intimate and natural, and the oil was adjusted in the honey, just like a newly-married young couple. He didn't even notice the eyes of others.

Xu Qi's mood was a bit wrong at the time.

This will be directly rejected by Shen Xiao, and Shen Yu also acquiesced in Shen Xiao's attitude, which made Xu Qi even more depressed.

In the impression, Shen Yu was a very humble and polite person, but was still broken by Shen Xiao.

Xu Qi pressed his heart unpleasantly and said to Shen Yu: "Don't leave until you finish your meal. Several main members of the crew will hold a meeting together in my room."

Shen Yu nodded, "Okay, I know."

Shen Xiao frowned, deliberately looking at it with disgust and said, "Why should you go to your room for a meeting and call it down to open in the restaurant?"

Xu Qi: ...

Shen Yu pulled Shen Yu's hand and whispered, "Let's find a place to sit down. I'm starving and want to eat."

When she was so coquettish, Shen Xiao couldn't take care of her, and took her to find a place to sit.

When ordering food, Shen Xiao placed a table of delicious food in this way. The two of them couldn't finish eating at all, and Shen Yu couldn't stop it from the side.

She said unhappy, "Why do you order so much?"

Shen Xiao took her hand and kissed her, saying: "Last night was your first time, please make up for it."

Shen Yu: ...

She has indeed heard that the first time you do this, you will eat a bowl of red bean soup to make up the next day, but what the **** is this table with big fish and meat?

She said with a black line: "I don't need to make up so much."

Shen Xiao said: "Last night you did it for the second time, you will be weak, and the third time you will only hum. The sound is like a kitten and you can't hear it at all."

Shen Yu :! ! ! !

Why can he discuss this kind of thing with her without changing his face? ? Anyway, it is also the first night of her body. What a sacred thing, can he not be more awe-inspiring to the first night? ? ?

She could not bear to protest: "Before that, I have performed on the stage for nearly two hours. You don't have to pity Xiangxiyu a little bit, but I still think I am weak!"

Shen Xiao poured her a cup of clear tea and said, "Yes, yes, so I want to make up for you today. You have to eat more and you have the strength to cope with me."