13-17

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 13:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 13:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shen Yu's emotions still stay in the farce at the door just now, still worried about Shen Xiao's wounds, and suddenly heard the three words of Miss Bai.

Miss Bai? ?

Bai Muqing! ! !

The first female mate who will let Shen Yu grind her teeth just by listening to her name, will she meet so soon? But there is really no psychological preparation.

Yesterday, Shen Xiao said that she had an appointment with Bai Muqing, and thought that they would go to a romantic place. The result is that she was in the company. Is it office or private? !

Last night she just decided to stop Shen Xiao and Bai Muqing from developing their relationship, that is to say, she took the initiative to stand opposite Bai Muqing, and the two will always have their faces torn in the future. Thinking about this, Shen Yu is still a little scared. Although she was not afraid of things before, she would not take the initiative to pick things up, but now she has to take the initiative to challenge a powerful female mate. Just thinking about it, she feels very stressed.

The elevator goes directly to the top floor and opens the door to go out. It is a long corridor with red carpets on both sides. The decoration style on both sides is mainly gold. The atmosphere of the local tyrants bursts out of the table. It does n’t feel like a company, but rather like a hotel. What is Xiao's aesthetic?

The bodyguard took them all the way to Shen Xiao's office, and they saw that the office door was open. As soon as they approached, they heard a soft and sweet female voice saying, "Isn't it said that it's not dangerous? How did you get injured if you went there?" "

Then there was Shen Xiao's familiar voice, saying carelessly: "It's just a small wound."

The other party said, "This kind of person who finds trouble at the door is very dangerous. You shouldn't go down just now."

Shen Xiao said with a loud voice, "I must go down, otherwise how can I see their miserable situation now?"

After he finished speaking, he made a sound.

Everyone: ...

Shen Yu has become accustomed to his way of building happiness on the suffering of others, and is not surprised at all.

After a few steps into the office, she saw that Shen Xiao was sitting on the couch without an image, and a girl in a professional suit bent over to treat him with a wound. On the single sofa next to it, sit a fashionable young woman with exquisite makeup, no need to ask, this woman is Bai Muqing, Shen Yu has seen her on TV, not only her, even the male and female masters Situ Yi and Yuan Yue, she I also searched their information carefully.

After entering the door, Shen Yu secretly looked at the people in the office, and then shouted, "Brother."

Thinking of his fierceness in the small square just now, Shen Yu would become more obedient.

When Shen Xiao saw her coming in, she waved away the little assistant next to her, and then let Shen Yu go and bandage him.

Shen Yu felt uncomfortable, and every time this man called her, she made it easy. She is his sister, not his close girl!

Uncle Li came in and looked at Bai Muqing a few times before putting the document on the desk. He turned to Shen Xiao and said, "Sir, is your injury okay, don't you have to let the doctor see it?"