3-5

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 3:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 3:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shen Yu swears that she was definitely not intentional. She just lost her mind for a while and accidentally bite, but looking at Shen Xiao's surprised and happy look, she seemed to be able to bite out quickly. I feel that this is too snake-like!

Assistant Du just paused for a while before continuing to read documents, as if he was accustomed to everything in front of him. Uncle Li quickly bent over to pour tea to everyone, and wanted to borrow tea to divert Shen Xiao ’s attention, but Shen Xiao would be bitten out of interest, and picked a cherry and handed it to Shen Yu ’s mouth, smiling and coaxing: “Come ,carry on."

His fingers are slender and perfect, and the gesture of pinching the cherry is similar to the hand he is swinging. It is very beautiful, but the owner of such a perfect hand is actually a snake disease!

Shen Yu feels that her head is big. Is this asking her to continue to eat or continue to bite? Can't you make it clear? How should she cooperate? ? In the end, she chose to eat the cherries wisely.

As a result, she still chose the wrong one. Shen Xiao frowned and said dissatisfiedly, "Why didn't you bite?"

Are you really waiting for her to bite? What's wrong! Shen Yu blinked her eyes and made an innocent look. She said, "Brother, I have a full stomach and want to vomit." After that, she should make a vomiting action. Of course, this is just her improvisation. But just after dinner, she gnawed another apple and was fed a bowl of cherries. Her stomach was indeed full enough to explode!

Subconsciously, Shen Xiao hid back, threatening his voice with a low voice: "If you dare to vomit, I will spit out what you spit out, mix some salad dressing and stuff it back in. Would you like to try it?"

Shen Yu was so scared that she covered her mouth and shook her head again and again, which was too disgusting! Let her face the salad in the future!

At this time, Shen Xiao apparently lost the interest to continue feeding her, and threw the small pot in her hand on the coffee table, disgusted: "Disappointed, get out."

Shen Yu once again saw what it means to "turn your face faster than turning a book!", But secretly relieved and got up and left the sofa, afraid that he would slow down, and he would come up with something to toss people.

She really couldn't figure it out. The book clearly said that the original owner was timid and inferior, and usually had little intersection with Shen Xiao. Then why Shen Xiao would like to feed her cherries, and the movement is skilled, it seems that it is not the first time to feed, this is again why? Is it simply because he is a snake essence disease? ? ?

After returning to her room to take a shower, Shen Yu realized that she hadn't taken her mobile phone on the dining table downstairs. She struggled for a while before deciding to go downstairs to get it. There was no way. There was a snake disease downstairs. She was a little scared. .

Taking light steps carefully down the stairs, Shen Yu sneaked into the living room and found that Shen Xiao would be lying on the sofa, talking with Assistant Du, and she was too lazy to give her eyes.

Shen Yu took a deep breath, tipped her toes, and trot to the restaurant to get her phone.

There is a partition between the dining room and the living room. There are several green plants. It seems to be two separate spaces. But when standing in the dining room, you can still hear the voice of the living room. Shen Yu didn't want to overhear. But when she heard the name Bai Muqing, she involuntarily raised her ears.