106-109 END

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 106:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 106:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Uncle Li is weeding his parsley field. The young lady likes hot pot. He feels that these corianders will come in handy when they grow up.

Looking at the green seedling, Uncle Li was relieved.

Erha and Xiaobai pounced on the side and the **** rolled everywhere. Li Shusheng was afraid that they would trample the freshly grown seedlings and quickly drove them away. "Go, this parsley is an important side dish for the young lady to eat hot pot. Don't mess around. "

Finally, the silly dog ​​was driven away. Uncle Li stood up straight with satisfaction, and then he thumped his old waist with his back, but he was still old, and he bent like he was about to break.

"Uncle Li Uncle Li !!!" Shen Yu's voice sounded fierce, and then saw her rushing out of the house like a locomotive,

At this time, she was so anxious that Liushen had no master. She didn't pay attention to her feet at all. She strode over and stepped on the step. The coriander seedlings that had just grown out were stepped on by her.

"Uncle Li!" She swallowed hard and said, "My brother ... he went into the hospital in a car accident, we ... hurry and see!"

Suddenly found out that speaking was also a very laborious thing.

Uncle Li was so scared that the small **** in his hand hit the ground, and he could not care for the rescue of coriander seedlings. He also stepped on to fill his feet, "What are you waiting for, hurry up, I will drive."

After he finished speaking, he didn't care about washing his hands, so he hurried to the garage.

While waiting for Uncle Li to drive out, Shen Yu tried to dial Shen Xiao's phone with her mobile phone, but the other end turned off. She changed the number to Assistant Du, but kept busy, and didn't know what she was doing.

She stomped her feet anxiously and her eyes were red.

My heart is full of ups and downs, and the situation is clear. I guess it here, and it is the most tormenting.

Fortunately, Uncle Li only panicked when he heard the news. After driving out, he had calmed down. After Shen Yu got in the car and sat down, he asked her: "Who called the phone? What did you say?"

Shen Yu said: "It was Assistant Du who called. He said my brother had a small car accident and the person is now in the hospital."

"Small car accident?" Uncle Li grasped the point, and then said: "Since it is a small car accident, there must be no life threatening. Don't be nervous."

Shen Yu deflated and thought, even if there is no danger to her life, if she breaks her arms or legs, she can still be sad to death! And Shen Xiao is so afraid of injections, if he needs an infusion, he will definitely lose his temper and make a big fuss in the hospital.

At ten o'clock in the morning, it had already passed the morning rush hour. There was no traffic jam on the road. Uncle Li drove the car all the way to the familiar private hospital.

When they got to the hospital, they parked their cars, and the two hurried towards the gate. As a result, they saw the media gathering at the door. A few reporter-like people surrounded the man and said something.