38-42

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 38:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 38:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Goal scored, do you want to kiss again?"

The people watching the ball around were originally amazed by this wonderful goal, but they suddenly heard such a suffocating word in the next second.

At that moment, Shen Yu's mind was blank and he could not think at all.

Immediately reacted, this person must be ill again, and in front of so many teachers and students! ! Do you want to play so exciting? !

After two seconds of stiffness, she reacted immediately. The entire back arched upwards, pushing him hard, and then raised her foot to step on him. He said fiercely: "What a joke, wait for home to make two Hello, you are almost the same! "

Shen Xiao was trampled a little, her toes were faintly painful. Why couldn't she suddenly go crazy?

He couldn't help frowning, his eyes were cold, and there was an expression of "What's wrong with you" on his face.

Shen Yu hummed heavily, a look that didn't want to talk to you.

The classmates around were all confused by this dramatic scene. The two of them just played together and talked and laughed together. As a result, Shen Yu lost his temper and even stepped on her brother. Is she so angry? It's just a spoiled child!

Teacher Song quickly stepped forward and said, "Why did you get angry after having a good time?"

Shen Yu stepped on Shen Xiao's foot and put a lot of force on it. This would still be drumming, but on the surface it was still very angry, saying, "Why don't you just play a ball? It's like winning a championship. . "

Teacher Song laughed: "Your brother is not too much, just let you kiss."

"Humph, the ghost must kiss him !!"

"Oh, your brothers and sisters really love each other, and it's fun." Teacher Song said, "You are using your brother to spoil you!"

Seeing that Shen Yu's anger hadn't faded yet, it was not easy for everyone to let her continue to play. She could only take the opportunity to disperse to play something else, but after turning around, some people would whisper sourly and secretly say, "True hypocritical!"

For a time, everyone focused on Shen Yu's temper, and no one was thinking about Shen Xiao's ridiculous words.

However, Shen Xiao did not receive the efforts made by Shen Yu.

All he knew was that the child did not hit the house to expose the tiles for three days. He dared to step on him in public and yelled at him. He was not good at all. It would be impossible not to take it back and tidy up!

Thinking about it, he couldn't take care of the toe pain and pulled Shen Yu out.

Shen Yu saw that his face was not right, and quickly said to the teacher Song next to him: "You can continue to play, there is no problem playing all night. My house is far away, so I went back with my brother first ..."

She hasn't finished speaking yet, and the person has been pulled out of the suite.

Shen Yu felt that his wrist was sore, so he vigorously flicked him away and said, "I will go by myself."

Shen Xiao pursed her lips and went to pull her in a paranoid manner. Shen Yu felt uncomfortable, stomped her feet, turned her head, and walked on her own. As a result, she walked on her shoulders and walked back to Shen Xiao. Too.