23-26

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Traveling the Villain’s Sister TVS » Chapter 23:

Traveling the Villain’s Sister Chapter 23:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As soon as the half glass of water splashed out, Shen Yu's violent anger felt as if it had also been affected by the cold water. It slipped out and was extinguished, completely extinguished, even without a trace of smoke.

It's like a balloon that has burst and burst, burst! Although the sound of the explosion sounded loud, but after the explosion, there was only a little skin residue!

For a time, a suffocating silence enveloped the entire restaurant.

Although there is only half a glass of water, the glass is shaped like a drop. The lower part is relatively large and can hold water. At once, Shen Xiao ’s entire face was wet with water, and his hair was also innocently implicated. The hair style of the back comb was wet and collapsed together. A few strands of hair were wetly attached to his full forehead. Drops of water dripped down the tip of the hair, across the cheeks, gathered to the chin, and then dropped Fall to the dining table.

Shen Yu seemed to hear the sound of dripping ticks.

Uncle Li, who is a bystander, has already stiffened into a wax figure.

Shen Xiao's big hands on the tabletop gradually squeezed into fists, staring at the eyes, his cold eyes will capture the soul.

Thin lips moved, and he asked in a calm, weird tone: "Don't you eat?"

Shen Yu was queried by his scalp for a while, and moved back subconsciously.

I thought: seeing her wearing a cool skirt will be violently thunderous, but her face is calm when she splashes cold water. Has he been completely mad? ?

"Tell me again if you don't want to eat?" He said coolly, as his speech moved, two more drops of water fell on his chin.

Shen Yu's heart beat like a drum, and she took a step back while holding the water cup. Now not only her scalp is numb, but she is numb all over. Why did she just throw him water at a ghost? ? Was it really her hand that spilled out? ?

The splash was all splashed, and now she couldn't get it back, she can't just stop splashing water!

Thinking this way, Shen Yu took a deep breath and said with courage: "I ... I don't eat !!!"

Shen Xiao frowned and stood up.

With a height of one mile and eight, he stood up and immediately gave others an invisible sense of oppression.

Shen Yu's defense line was already weak. When he stood in such a way, he immediately scared her, put down the cup in his hand, turned around and ran away, then ran to the living room.

After two seconds, Shen Xiaolen also walked up with her long legs and chuckled up, shouting, "Are you guts? You stop me!"

Uncle Li covered his chest and felt that he should eat a quick-acting rescue pill.

Erha had his tongue sticking out and wagging his tail. When he saw the situation, he excitedly banged twice, and then flicked his tail excitedly to join the chase.

Seeing Shen Xiao chasing over, Shen Yu became more and more afraid to stop and ran around the sofa.

Shen Xiao started chasing only out of instinct. When she ran to the living room, she felt a bit stupid and wanted to stop. But she felt that she couldn't catch people and was stupefied.