~Chapter- 2~

"That is sooo cool! I can't wait to attend that class! We have it when? On Thursday?!" I asked Anju and she nodded her head

"That is sooo cool! I can't wait to attend that class! We have it when? On Thursday?!" I asked Anju and she nodded her head. Over four hours of classes, Anju and I became good friends and I can't wait for her to meet Ritu.

"Come on! Ritu will be in the cafeteria!!" I said taking her hand and she laughed at my enthusiasm.

We were walking to the canteen when again a huge crowd was surrounding us. As soon as we reached the canteen I started looking for Amrita as she told me that she would meet me here.

Once I spotted her, I waved my hand at her.

"Ritu!!" I yelled which grabbed her attention and she walked over to where we were standing.

"Hey, there cous! How is the first day going for you!?" She asked as soon as she came and I beamed at her.

"So cool! I mean it's obviously the same curriculum but I must say, the professors here are not as bad as they were on our previous campus! How was it for you??" I asked and she sighed in despair.

"Yaar! Opposite for me!! Only one of the faculty I encountered was okayish! Everybody else is so insufferable with so much inflated ego!" She said and I empathized with her before I realized I forgot my new friend who is just staring at us with a smile making me slap my forehead.

"Offo! I am so sorry yaar! Dude meet Anjana, my very new friend! She is in my class and we pretty much hit it off in these four hours lol!" I said introducing them and they both greeted each other.

"Let's go sit somewhere so you guys can talk freely?" I suggested and they both agreed. We found an empty table quickly and settled down.

"You both talk and tell me what you want to eat. I'll go order and come" I said as we sat down.

"I want fried rice" Anju said and I nodded my head turning to my cousin.

"Hmm......maybe get me fried rice too? I am quite hungry as I did not have much for breakfast" she said and I nodded my head getting up.

"I'll go order and come" I said and went ahead to order for them. Here as I have learned from Anjana, we have to order and give our coupons and wait for a while to go collect our order. The food is really great and it also gets done pretty quick.

As I waited for the counter guy to come to take my coupon I heard some commotion and turned around to see some guys walking in and everyone paying attention to them. I just shrugged my shoulders and proceeded to do my thing.

After giving it I turned to walk back to my table and dashed into someone. Again!

"Ouch!" I said turning around thankfully not falling again and heard a male voice muttering sorry and walking past me. I looked down to see that his book fell and looked up to call him out but he went and sat at a faraway table.

"Why do I keep dashing into people!? Ugh!!" I muttered while bending down to pick up the book and checked to see the name and it was written 'Shourya' in a very scribbled handwriting.