•Chapter- 11•

(Hiee guys! Please read Chapter- 10 before reading this chapter as I have updated before as well! Read away now!)

Though I feel extremely giddy and a little nervous about this new feat of going out I am doing, with a guy for the first time, I also am excited about it.

I don't know what came over me when I asked him to take me out. Or maybe I do. One, I am really hungry and have been craving the biriyani ever since Anju told me about the place, and two, I wanted to.......go out with Shourya so it's a win-win don't you think?!

I quickly dressed up in a blue sweatshirt and black joggers as it was quite cold outside and slowly tiptoed towards the back door of the house.

My mom is a light sleeper so small sounds wake her up. My parent's room is downstairs and I didn't want to accidentally wake her up at this time so I am skipping out through the back door.

I walked a little further from my house and waited for Shourya and he was there in a few minutes. I smiled as soon as I saw him and waved my hand at him.

"Hie! Hope you didn't have any trouble finding the house!" I said and he just shook his head with a smile.

"Get on and let's go to that place you want to go to" he said and I looked at his bike for a second.

'It's okay! Give yourself a chance at this Pari! He is trustable.....you know deep down so just give yourself a chance with him' I thought and got on the bike.

It's not that I want to fall into the trap of trust but I know Shourya is a decent guy and that he makes me feel comfortable. I also know that for once I can give these feelings a chance and give myself a chance.

Often I used to stay away from guys because I was scared of falling, of being vulnerable in front of another person especially more emotionally, more intimately. So I never really gave anyone a chance and to be honest I didn't even like anyone that much to think deeply.

But with Shourya, when I realized that this is different, I wanted to give it a chance, for once not letting the fear rule me, but my courage to guide me.

The bike ride was silent, the breezy weather making me smile as the cold breeze hit my face. The close proximity to him, made me feel warm and comfortable at the same time. Soon we reached the biriyani palace.

"Oh yes, it's here!" I said as soon as we reached and got down the bike excited.

We went inside and thankfully a lot of people weren't there.

"Chacha, order lena please?" (Uncle, please take the order?) Shourya asked the uncle sitting in the reception and he smiled and nodded at us.

A waiter came to us to take our order and I looked at all the delicious options on the menu.

"We'll take your special midnight chicken biriyani and gulab jamun. Shourya you?" I ordered and asked him.

"Get me a Gulab Jamun as well" he asked and the waiter nodded leaving to the kitchen.