•Chapter- 31•

(Please read the chapter before this first as I have updated it before today and also read the Author's note at the end

(Please read the chapter before this first as I have updated it before today and also read the Author's note at the end. It's very important!! Enjoy reading!!)

"And with that, our event comes to an end. I am extremely ecstatic to have an opportunity to take part in this and I thank our chief guests, our faculty, and our university to present this to us. I thank all the students who were enthusiastic enough to come to take part in this. A special thanks to all the student heads who helped organize this in such a beautiful way making this event a success. A huge round of applause for them please!" Ritu spoke through the Mike and everyone clapped.

Since morning 9 AM to now 5 PM, the event went on. We had our breaks in between but we also had to make sure the hospitality is nice as people from abroad came here. But finally! The event is done! Finally!!!

"It's done! Hurray!!! Yess!" I hi-fied Rohit and we all hugged ad it was done successfully.

Our dean and our faculty heads came to us and we straightened up.

"The event was a success. Our guests were extremely happy with the arrangements. Everything was perfect and impeccable!!! I am proud of your work guys! Keep it up!!" Our dean said shaking each one of our hands.
Anurag Sir came and placed a hand on Shourya's shoulder and looked at him proudly.

"I am proud of you my boy! You proved you are amazing yet again! Congratulations to all of you! Great work!" He said looking at all of us.

"Thank you, Sir!!" All of us said in chorus and he smiled walking away with the dean and all the other professors.

"Let's go now! The party is in the evening itself and we need to get some rest and get ready!" Anju said and we bid by to the guys and left to our room.

The party which was initially planned for the third day is happening today itself as we gotta leave tomorrow. We are just re-arranging the chairs and table and keeping a dance area to make it look nice on the lawn.

"So, you both did bring your sarees, right? We kept the theme sarees" Anju asked and Ritu and I nodded. The theme is sarees for girls and suits for guys. It's a random thing one of our classmates came up with and everyone agreed. Though I wore very few sarees in my life, I am excited to wear one because I wanna show Shourya!

We three slept for an hour and woke up around 6:30 PM. The party starts at 7:30 so we will have an ample amount of time to get ready. Hopefully!

"Okay, so first let's shower, do our makeups, and then get into sarees" Ritu said and we three immediately freshened up one after the other. Anju is the better one with make-up. I am good with eyeliners so I did eyeliners for all three of us and Anju applied some minimal makeup on herself and Ritu. I just settled with my eyeliner and lipstick.

I am wearing a plain black saree, with a shimmery blouse and accessories. I left my hair open and am pairing it with black heels and a clutch.

Ritu and Anju are similar to mine wearing red and sea green color sarees. It's almost like we three are twinning! Ritu kept her hair in an updo and Anju styled her hair with one said tucked back and the other one freely falling on her face.