•Chapter- 26•

"Ughh! I look okay, right? I mean, I look nice but nice for meeting your boyfriend's parents right?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror from all angles

Ritu who was sitting on my bed shook her head for the nth time at my stupid questions and said.

"Babe, you look so damn cute and pretty in this outfit, that they are going to fall face flat! And you are a very charming person and I know will win them over in just a few minutes. Chill bro! Don't be nervous" she said and I smiled at her.

Shourya told me yesterday that his parents wanted to meet me and that they asked if I was free Sunday afternoon. Though I was extremely nervous and the news came as a surprise, I was okay with it. I agreed to the lunch and Shourya was over the moon.

I know how much he wants me to meet his parents and even I want him to. But I need to let it cool down at home before getting him here. Things at my house are kinda weird at the moment. My Mom and Dad are not speaking to each other or rather it's my mother who is giving the cold shoulder to my father which is resulting in him being sulky. My Dad hasn't spoken to me ever since the argument and it's the longest my dad ever has been without speaking to me. With Maa, she is being very cold and he is sad all the time.

Sindhu Maa is more forgiving and slowly started speaking with Raghu Paa. But again, both the ladies are kind of cold with their husbands. It's entertaining for me and Ritu to see our mothers turning a blind eye to our father's puppy faces.

Anyways, back to now. I told Maa that I am going out with Shourya and she was cool with that. Sindhu Maa even started teasing me about it. I didn't wanna say I am going to meet his parents because I know how much both of them wanted to meet Shourya, especially Maa so she will feel a little sad.

I wore a deep blue top and a light brownish creamish color pleated skirt. I paired it with some accessories, and a brown handbag and left my hair open.

I heard a ping from my phone and saw that Shourya texted me to come down

"Okay then! Am going now!" I told Ritu, wearing my brown flip-flops and she nodded her head.