•Chapter- 28•

"Oh my god! I am so tired!!! And I have to pack as well! Ugh!!" I groaned keeping my head on the table as we all had a break and assembled at the canteen

Ritu massaged my shoulder and I sighed as it eased some of the strain on my shoulders.

"You should become a massage therapist babe" I said and she nodded her head absentmindedly as she continued reading her book.

"Paridhi" I heard Rohit's voice and turned around to see him, Shourya, and Zain coming towards our table with some of their mutual friends Nikhil, Somath, and Gaurav.

"Hey wassup, guys?" I said and sensed some tension as they all looked livid.

"Did Ankit and his group corner you yesterday?" Shourya asked me not beating around the bush and my eyes widened at his tone. He is livid and I rarely see him this angry.

Yesterday was fun as we all went out after Shourya's interview and celebrated our little proposal outside in a restaurant and it honestly slipped my mind to tell him what happened. Plus I know he will be livid so I didn't pay that much heed to whatever happened. Shourya getting to know now is going to be a huge thing.

"Uh....I......" I stammered as I saw him livid and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Spill it Pari" Zain said equally seriously like Shourya.

"Uh...Yes" I said in a small voice and Shourya huffed running his hand through his hair.

"A junior who passed by when this happened was discussing it with his friends and that's how I got to know about it. How could you not tell me this happened Pari? Like anything could've happened to you. Ankit is a slimy bastard and he could've done anything. Do you have any sense at all?! The fuck! Why didn't you tell me?!" Shourya shouted banging the table that I flinched and jumped a little.

Noticing me flinching he took a deep breath and walked away with his friends in suit. Rohit looked at me and his eyes softened but he too walked away and didn't say anything.

"Pari....what's all this about? Spill it right now" Anju said sternly and I sighed in despair explaining to them what happened yesterday.

"I honestly didn't want a huge fuss about it is why I didn't tell anybody guys. Like......and it legit slipped my mind later. I am sorry for not telling you people but seriously? What's the reason to shout at me" I mumbled looking away. Thankfully there were only a few people in the canteen. Like it's almost empty. Otherwise, everybody would be talking about what happened adding to my irritation.

He could've spoken normally. I understand why he shouted. He was scared. Shourya always says his biggest fear is about something happening to me. And since I am extremely clumsy he is always worried about me. This one time I hurt my shoulder pretty bad that he constantly started telling me to be careful even when I am just laying down on my bed doing nothing. But that doesn't mean he shouts like that!