•Chapter- 18•

"If you don't take this blindfold off in a minute then I am taking it off munchkin" Shourya said and I rolled my eyes at him

"Stop being such an impatient brute! Wait for two minutes na!" I whined and took him forward.

"Fine" he grumbled and I smiled as we reached our destination.

I took the blindfold off asking him to keep his eyes closed.

"Okay! One...two....three.....open!!" I said smiling, waiting for his reaction with fingers crossed. As soon as he opened his eyes and looked around, I knew he liked it by the tiny smile he has on his face.

This place was suggested to me by Zain

This place was suggested to me by Zain. Only he knows of this place because I specifically made him search for a secluded hilly place. And then in the afternoon he and I both got this one tent thing which is there at his house and set this up.

"Wait for a second!" I said and sprinted towards my scooty. I quickly took the cover I kept in the scooty and went to where Shourya was standing. I kept the cover carefully in the tent and went to Shourya, circling my arms around his torso and he hugged me back.

"Do you like it??" I asked and he looked at me with a glint in his eyes.

"I love it, baby!" He said and pecked my forehead.

"How did you arrange all this alone?" He asked looking around again and I smiled.

"I didn't do it alone! Zain helped me set this up! It's his tent! He helped me and left and I came to pick you up after getting ready" I said and he nodded his head smiling.

"Come inside!" I said and held his hand dragging him inside the tent. Once we settled down, I laid the cover in front of us and took out the food. I made some food at home so we can eat and I made pizza pockets, brownies, and chicken pasta, and also brought a chocolate fudge milkshake!

"Woah! Looks like someone came all prepared for the date!" Shourya said when he saw me setting all the food.

"What do you think!? You aren't the only one who can throw an awesome date!" I said and he smirked. Shourya is so good with planning dates!!