•Chapter- 15•

'Lunch thing is on right?' I texted Shourya and he sent me a thumbs up

I kept my phone aside and smiled excitedly as today we will be telling our friends about the recent developments in our relationships.

It's been five days since the classroom incident and our kiss! My first kiss!! We hung out until we had to go to our respective classes. Ever since we kissed for the first time, physical touchings have increased whenever we meet and whenever we are not together, then we keep texting or talking on call.

It's like we were both guarded until we decided that 'let's have no barriers now'.

These five days.......it's been different. We discussed how to move forward in our relationship. I made sure to tell him that one thing I really would love is open communication and not keeping any secrets from each other.
He asked the same from me as well and we decided that we will let our friends know by the end of this week.

Today is Friday and we all decided to have lunch together in the canteen because we were busy the past two days with some class work.

And yesterday, we couldn't meet properly because Shourya has his match and it was chaotic. I saw Shourya playing for the first time and the way he plays.....it's just so.....hot!

He is so graceful with his movements yet, so rough and dominating at the same time. Even before he plays he intimidates the opponent and easily scores point. I don't know cricket or cricket terminology but every time I see people whistling or cheering for him, I feel so proud. I kept on smiling and clapping and cheering for him yesterday. He looks so free, in the element, focused, and extremely hot and sexy when he plays.

Since it wasn't a good thing to get turned on while I was sitting on the benches I had to control myself from jumping on him right there but damn! He was on fire yesterday!! After the match, the team went to celebrate the victory so I couldn't meet him after that.

Two hours later as soon as the bell rang I pulled Anju with me to the canteen.

"Come on!" I said dragging her by her hand and she yelped.

"Slow down Pari!!!! Ouch!" She yelped and walked along with me. I am so excited to tell our friends. Though I know they will tease, I also know they will be happy. I like sharing anything with my besties and so I am looking forward to this.

"Hello people!" I said as soon as we reached the table where our gang is sitting.

Yes, I am part of this gang now. We all became close pretty much and guess what? Anju and Zain are very very close right now. Ritu is still opening up to Rohit. She said she wants to take it very slow and I support whatever she wants. Both Anju and Ritu pondered about why I and Shourya are still not together for a long time because according to them, we both ooze chemistry, and physics, and only biology is left! Little do they know they will find out now!