•Chapter- 13•

"Oh no!?!?! Oh no!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!! Oh no!!! No no!" I screamed so loud that my mother came running up to my room

"What happened Pari?! Are you okay!? Are you hurt!?" Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have answered but the worry in her voice made me pause the most interesting thing in my life right now, apart from a certain rowdy of course.

"Mumma! I am not fine! It's Stranger things!!! But apart from that, I am fine so yeah!" I said and she just glared at me.

"Couldn't you watch it like a normal person though? Why do you have to scream and give me a heart attack so young??!" She said and I just pouted.

"Fine!" I grumbled and she just shook her head sighing. Just then, we heard screams from Ritu's room which is right opposite mine and Mom just huffed obviously and visibly frustrated at our antics.

I just laughed and told her "Don't bother going there and checking on her and me as well if we keep screaming all night as we are watching our favorite series where...........'a lot is happening' so shoooo, you are disturbing me" I said and she just smacked my head hard before going out of the room.

And I resumed again and started watching it. Volume 2 of Stranger things was released and my only aim is to complete it and then have a huge discussion about it with my friends who are as crazy as me about the series.

Ritu and I could watch it together but we aren't as we both will be screaming and won't focus on it and we want to focus on every scene so we decided to watch it separately but at the same time.

After two full hours of me screaming, wailing, laughing, and again crying looking at Hopper and Eleven and again screaming because of the cliffhanger, I finally switched off my laptop and sighed finally content with at least watching it.

I looked at my phone to see so many missed calls from Shourya and text messages too.

"Oh crap! I kept it on silent!" I muttered to myself and called him immediately but it said that his phone is not in-network coverage area.

"Crap! I feel bad now!" I said as he has been calling me for almost 2 and a half hours and I haven't picked up a single call.

As I scrolled through his messages I saw that he was very worried as I wasn't replying.

Just then a stone hit my window and I got startled. I went to my window and opened it only to yelp as Shourya was trying to climb inside. I let him in and immediately shut the window.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed as I saw him catching his breath.

"What the fuck are you doing not answering the calls!?" He said, anger and worry evident in his tone, and as I was about to answer, frantic knocks came on my door.