•Chapter- 7•

"That much happened and this is when you are telling us!?" Ritu and Anju who came for a sleepover at my home yelled at me as I told them what happened in college today with Shourya

I haven't told them what happened right away even though we were together the whole day. I just wanted to process it all in my head before spilling it to them.

"Be happy I am telling you guys at least now" I said rolling my eyes at their dramatics. They pouted but instantly smiled and came near me.

"So?" They asked looking at me and I just smiled looking out the window and enjoying the cool breeze coming from outside.

"I like him" I said softly and they both squealed making me laugh.

"That's soo cool!!! Will you tell him?" They asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe....I mean I don't know if he likes me back or not. Obviously not, because we haven't even hung out so I can't just go up to him and say 'hey I like you!'. That's why I'll think about it and we will see" I said and Ritu facepalmed.

"I hate it when you think practically!" She said and I shook my head.

"Whatever it is, don't lose a chance at being with who you like. Okay?" Anju said and I nodded my head. Since it was pretty late we decided to sleep as we have a class tomorrow and the entire time our conversation rang in my head.

'Until Next Time?"

'Until Next Time"...........

The way he said it........felt like he wanted there to be the next time as well. Should I read more into it or should I not get way too ahead of myself?

Thinking of all this I drifted off to sleep hoping for some answers.

*************************************************

"The assignment is due next week so get started on your work everyone. You don't have an exam for mid semesters but you will have assignments, where you will be graded from" Mrs. Rao, told everyone and I can already see the grumbling expression on everyone's face including mine.

After making sure to give everyone instructions Mrs. Rao ended the class.

It's just the second class of the day and am feeling super lazy. Not wanting to indulge in my laziness I immediately went to the library to get some work done. Plus there is AC in the library which actually works so that's a double bonus.

Anju did not come to college today because her mom wasn't feeling well and she wanted to take care of her. Ritu has her classes and her Wednesday timetable is quite packed. So it's just me for a while and I kind of like it.

I don't mean that I don't like spending time with my friends but then I am someone who enjoys her own time as well. I like to sit by myself blast my ears with some music and just get lost in my dream world. Weird for some but well, it's fun to do that.