•Chapter- 19•

I felt a little nervous as I looked at my two best friends who are in their own world playing the video game in my room and contemplated how to break the fact that I confessed to my girl

I mean.......I am not nervous about anything except when it comes to Pari. And I guess I am a little shy as I want to admit this to my friends.

I rolled on my stomach and propped up on my elbows and looked at both of them playing in front of me. I cleared my throat and started.

"I confessed" I said and none of them paid heed making me roll my eyes at their stupid asses.

I again cleared my throat, loudly this time and they both turned half turned to me.

"I confessed" I said and Rohit gave me a weird look.

"Since when are you confessing to God bro?" He asked and I wanted smack his head on the wall.

"I confessed to Pari" I said and both of their heads snapped so fast in my direction I wanted to laugh at their faces.

Rohit fell off the bean bag as he turned to me and he fucking crawled towards me with expectant eyes.

"You did what!? Fucker! Tell us everything!" Zain exclaimed turning towards us.

I chuckled and told them everything that happened.

"So yeah! It went like that and I told her that I love her!" I said and they both with beaming faces looked at each other before looking back at me with a wicked expression.

Knowing what was coming my way I widened my eyes saying.

"Nope! Don't you dare guys no....ahhh!" I shouted at those fuckers as they both tackled me into a hug. Like literally I am laying on the bed on my back and both heavy asses are on top of me.

"Assholes! You are heavy! Get up!" I said in a strangled voice but they didn't pay any heed to me.

"Not happening! I am so happy for you bro! Fuck! I can't believe that our nerd has a life now!!!" Rohit said and Zain nodded hugging me tightly.

I gave in and smiled widely hugging them back. These both are my best friends, my support system throughout my childhood, and it feels so good to see them so happy for me.

"Thank you, guys!" I said and they got up, patting my shoulders.

"I am happy for you bro! But one question, did you confess first or her" Zain asked smirking and I narrowed my eyes at him before replying.