☽ Shopping! ☾

Authors note: hey guys! This chapter and the next will be mostly then getting to know each other and the next chapter after that will continue the story line. Also I kinda want Bella to have some character growth and be nice. But also like... bad Bella.

    I slowly walk through the mall in Port Angeles with Edward holding my hand

    I slowly walk through the mall in Port Angeles with Edward holding my hand. After we talked about how to handle our situation, we decided that I would openly date Edward but be with everyone behind closed doors. Or at least when people we don't trust are around. I'm in my own head, thinking about everything that's happened since I've moved back when Edward boops my nose. "What in the world was that for?" I cross my arms and pout, letting my bottom lip out a bit.

   Edward laughs and I furrow my eyebrows at him. Rose links her arm through mine and sticks out her tongue at Edward. "She's mine now!" "Hey! No wait. She's supposed to be mine right now!" He says grumpily. "It's okay grumpy giraffe. You can have me later." Rose and I burst out in giggles at his offended face. The rest join in, and eventually Edward does as well. "So where to first girls?" Jasper asks. "EARTHBOUND TRADING CO!" I scream and start running, dragging a giggling Rose.

   I walk into the store and immediately grab a basket. I grab Rose's hand and pull her to the crystals. "Okay babes, I'm restocking my crystals and I want you to pick a few too. Whichever ones call out to you or you feel a gut feeling towards." Rose shakes her head with furrowed brows and starts feeling the crystals. The rest of the group walks in and Alice immediately picks out a beautiful tapestry. I ask the boys and Alice to pick some crystals that they like, then move on to the journals. Ahh I love the way these journals feel. And the smell! Almost as good as that new book smell.

(The crystals they end up picking)