☽ Don't leave ☾

Authors note: so I know that last chapter was a bit intense but this one will be a lot sweeter. It will roll into the baseball game (next chapter) but obviously with my own twists. Thank you oliviamonetw for all of the ideas! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! 💕

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

This chapter contains thoughts of suicide, PTSD, SA flashbacks, and more.

     I open my eyes to a bright light

I open my eyes to a bright light. Am I in heaven? I for sure thought I'd go to hell. Or like "the other side" for supernatural people. My vision starts to focus and I see that I'm actually in a hospital room. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I look around and see that it's early morning. So that explains the lack of people. Or maybe I died and went to an alternate universe. I start moving my limbs and they ache. Flashbacks of last night fill my mind and my heart starts to race. Those vile men hurting me. Isabella. That fucking bitch. If I get my hands on her, she's dead. I start ripping out the needles in my arm and the heart rate monitors on my chest. I get up as the machine starts beeping loudly. I run into the bathroom and empty whatever was in my stomach. I hear footsteps running into my room and a few familiar voices. "Where is she?!" "Edward calm down! She's probably in the bathroom!" Edward and Carlisle.

The bathroom door is flung open and I scramble back into the wall. My arms curl around my body and I turn away from whoever comes in. My breathing increases and I'm struggling to catch my breath. "Edward! Damn it stop! She's petrified and you're only making it worse! Leave now before I have you escorted out. Nurse could you please go get her father and sister?" I hear Carlisle say. My head immediately snaps up and my anger flares. "NO! NO! Don't bring that wretched bitch around me! I don't want t-to see her ever again! Only dad.. o-only my daddy.." I sob.

"Where is she?! Where's my baby?!" I hear footsteps coming into the bathroom. Dad looks over my beaten and bruised state. His eyes fill with tears and he opens his arms as a silent question. I nod and as soon as he has his arms around me, I break. "Oh baby I'm so so sorry. I should have been there. Mark my words, I will kill whoever did this Lils." I just shake my head at him. "It's Isabella you should be killing. She left me dad. S-she pushed me to the guys and fucking left me daddy!" I start sobbing again and I feel him start to shake. "Sweetheart, I need you to get back in bed so Dr. Carlisle can check you out. I'll be right back ok?" I just shake my head yes and slowly get up.