☽ A/N ☾

I would like to start off by thanking all of my readers! I never thought my story would get this many views and it's mind blowing!

I know I haven't updated and I'm terribly sorry. It's been very hectic for me and I was sick for a bit as well. I really am trying to write more chapters but I am slammed with Christmas stuff.

I will be updating in the next two weeks so please be patient with me ❤️

Anyways I wanted to ask what y'all would like to see in the next chapter or in the upcoming storyline.

Also how quickly do you want New Moon to end? Because honestly I hate New Moon lol.

Any mating parings? Or any added to the other couples? I kinda want something with the kings but at the same time... girls got a lot of people 😅

Orrrrr I could make some drama but I really would like some feedback from my lovely readers!

Also at some point I will be editing this and adding new chapters with first dates and just lots of fluff but it probably won't be done until after I actually finish the book. I also post on my profile when I change things in the storyline so y'all will know what's going on!

If I use your ideas, you will be tagged in the next chapter and automatically be my best friend ❤️
Anyways, thanks again guys and please comment!

6/17/23 Update: You can still request whatever you'd like. I'm always open to suggestions :)

 I'm always open to suggestions :)