☽ Sleepover! ☾

Authors note: so I'm going to have a vote on who should be her first date at the end of this chapter! Also I mention use of 'drugs' so if you don't like that, this isn't the book for you. Thanks again everyone ❤️

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
Mentions of drugs and death!

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️Mentions of drugs and death!

After a long day of shopping, I get home. The Cullens are going to their place to drop off their stuff and grab clothes for the sleepover. Although now that I think about it, only Isabella and I will be sleeping. Haha. I giggle to myself as I lug my things to my room. As soon as I get my door unlocked Isabella comes stomping up the steps. Great.

I quickly open my door, throwing my bags on the floor and then close the door back. When I turn back around Isabella is right in front of me. "Can I help you Isabella?" She grimaces at the use of her full name. I never did understand that. Like why shorten such a beautiful name? I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the doorbell go off. Shoving past Isabella, I reach the front door and yank it open.

My face drops when I realize it's just Jessica. I roll my eyes and yell "It's for you Isabella!" I make my way to the kitchen to start the popcorn for later. I'm so glad I don't have to share food. I hear footsteps approaching so I turn to see Isabella and Jessica behind me. "Can I help you?" I ask while grabbing a bowl for my popcorn. "Yeah. Stay away from Jessica and I tonight. We will be having a movie night in the living room." I snort at her. "Whatever Isabella. I'm going to be watching movies in my room anyways."

The doorbell rings and Isabella runs to get it. "Our pizza is here Jess!" But when she opened the door, all she saw was the Cullens. Edward was at the front, holding a pizza in his hands. He pushes the pizza towards her. "Hello. The delivery guy gave us your pizza since we were already headed inside." Her mouth drops open and she starts sputtering but eventually manages to grab ahold of the pizza box. I snicker at her and move past her. "Hey guys! Ready for a sleepover? We will have to watch movies in my room on the projector since Isabella has a friend over." Everyone nods but Rose sends a glare to Isabella. She cringes back while Jessica stands beside her, oblivious of the tension.

Edward goes through the door first and gives me a hug. He kisses my cheek and the rest file in, giving me hugs as well. I pull on Alice's and Rosalie's hands, trying to get them upstairs into my room. They both giggle and go to follow me. "Wait! You guys can hang out with us. You don't have to stay upstairs all night. I mean it's a bit cramped and where is everyone sleeping?" Isabella said, looking directly at Edward while twirling her hair. Ew. That dirty bitch needs to leave my giraffe alone. His face turns into a grimace and I start silently laughing which causes Rose to laugh. Alice joins next and the others follow. Rose, Alice and I end up leaning on each other crying from laughter with the boys laughing too. Isabella and Jessica are just staring at us as if we are crazy. If they only knew.