☽ Filthy little liar ☾

Authors note: I'm sorry that this took so long to get out. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. Just a reminder too that italicized word are her thoughts. If the are italicized and underlined then they are someone else speaking to her in her mind. Alright enjoy guys!

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter will contain blood, violence, death, and anxiety/depression episodes. Please read at your own risk.

"The Cullens are gone

"The Cullens are gone... for good."

The packs faces morph into one of happiness at my revelation minus Sam, Emily, Leah, and Paul. I keep my face blank as they start murmuring to each other. Sam sees my face and stands up quickly. "ENOUGH! She came here with information not gossip, so shut up or get out" he yells before taking his seat. I nod a thanks and continue as if there isn't a giant black hole in my chest. I hear a small whimper on my left and throw a confused look at Leah.

I clear my throat and make eye contact with Sam. "Now what I'm going to tell you may seem like a lie but I can prove otherwise if needed." He quirks a brow but nods at me to continue. "When I was in the hospital after I died.." I see Paul and Leah wince but continue "I had a lot of visitors. One of them being the Black's." I nervously pick at my fingers once again feeling the blood trickle down my hands. "Billy didn't do anything in particular but Jacob... he threatened me." Embry snorted and I make eye contact with him. Two growls sound out beside me. "Something you wanna say mutt?" I ground out. Sam snorts but covers it with a cough.

I shoot Sam a smirk then turn back to Embry. "We'll go ahead, speak up." I arch a brow at him and he shakes his head before sinking back into the couch. Leah and Paul snicker at him then put their arms around me. I huff but ignore the contact even if it sets my skin on fire. "Anyways, as I was saying. Jacob threatened me. The idiot thinks I killed Is-" her name once again dies out on my lips and a sharp pain hits my chest. I gulp harshly before continuing. "My uh sister and his mother." The feeling of overwhelming guilt hits me again but I shake it off, shoving my feeling back again. "Obviously I didn't do either but he threatened to kill me. I'm only telling you because if he comes at me, I will kill him." I said with finality.

I turn to Sam and speak lowly. "Billy also kept my family grimoires for a very long time. I wanted to know if you were aware?" He looks shocked and shakes his head no. "I'm sorry Lils, I had no clue. If I did you know I would have gave them to you." I let out a sigh and send him a small smile then turn back to the pack. "Now the other part. Billy told me that he confessed. Is there anyone who doesn't believe me? Other than Embry." I raise a brow and look around the room but no one speaks up. "Okay, good. That's it Sam. I need to go train but I'll be in touch." I say while walking to the front door. Leah and Paul sigh as I leave.