☽ The Vul- What? ☾

Authors note: I need everyone to read this before you continue on with this new chapter. This chapter and the next few contains a lot of mental health things. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety a while ago. I have seen many stories with depression and anxiety but I have never found one with bipolar disorder. So I wanted to write about it and how it affects me personally. This story is loosely based on myself, obviously, but I wanted to let everyone see what goes through my mind and to show that you're not alone ❤️ I hope this chapter helps either educate or let's someone know they aren't alone in their feelings/struggles. My inbox is always open to anyone struggling or just to talk 💕

Anyways, enjoy!

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains suicidal tendencies and glimpses of bipolar disorder/depression/anxiety.

     I smile as Calli bursts through the Cullens with Sage and Angela behind her

I smile as Calli bursts through the Cullens with Sage and Angela behind her. "Baby! There you are! Sage and I couldn't track your magic, what happened?!" The trio pulls me into a hug and I melt in their arms. "I'm sorry! I'll explain in a minute. I just need to get rid of Giraffe, that so Raven, and Mr. & Mrs. Bunny eater over there" I say while gesturing to the people outside. I hear a few laughs behind me but they quickly die off as Calli stalks towards the front door. She smiles before flicking her wrist and sending them flying backwards. She slams the door then turns to me "the trash has been taken out, now spill bitch." Sage rolls her eyes and smacks her arm making Angela giggle at the two. "Be nice she's obviously got a lot going on." Calli pouts but mumbles "sorry" before sulking into the living room.

Dad shakes his head at the girls and heads to the fridge. "Anyone want something to drink?" He asks. "Is there any of Lillith's sweet tea in there?!" Sammy asks excitedly. I smile and shake my head before I flick my wrist and make ten glasses appear on a tray. Then I make a bowl of cut lemons appear in the middle of the tray before adding bendy straws in each cup. I snap my fingers making tea appear in every glass then levitate the tray towards the living room. Dad grabs a beer and follows us. Everyone sits around the coffee table, either on a couch, chair, or just on the floor. I sit between Sammy and Calli, holding hands with each of them. My phone buzzes but I ignore it.

Everyone slowly sips on their drinks before I break the silence. "So I guess I should explain myself huh?" Calli snorts and mumbles "about time." I lightly push her with a grin on my face and she flicks my forehead, making us burst into a fit of giggles. The others just watch us with a smile. I finally calm down and clear my throat. "So this is going to be a little hard to talk about and I think I'd rather just show y'all my memories instead.." I gently flick my fingers making a large screen appear. I let my memories start from when I dealt with Laurent until now. I watch the others as a series of emotions pass over their faces. I start chewing on my fingernails as the guilt bubbles up in my chest. My phone buzzes again but I still ignore it.