☽ Epilogue ☾

I begin packing my black book bag as my phone alarms blares at me

I begin packing my black book bag as my phone alarms blares at me. "Yeah yeah, I know. Time for school" I mumble. After throwing on some clothes, I quickly grab my things and make my way downstairs. I hear the soft chuckles of my father and Sammy's deep voice going on about something. "Good morning boys!" I state with a smile. Both men look over at me with their own bright smiles. "Good morning Lils, ready for your senior year?" Dad asks. "It was my idea to come back.. so yeah I guess I'm ready" I mumble. Both Sammy and dad laugh at my obvious disdain for school.

    Dad slides over a plate of eggs and fruit, making me snarl my nose. "You need to eat something. You've lost too much weight" dad states with a frown. Sammy nods in agreement and I sigh, knowing they're right. So I sit down and force myself to eat, even if I'm sick to my stomach. "Any word on Bella and the nomads?" Sammy asks. I run a hand through my chocolate curls and look down at the shiny cup of water in front of me. I can see my flat expression and cold dark rimmed eyes staring back at me. Disgusting. Absolutely horrid. I shake my thoughts and press my lips into a thin line "no. Nothing." Sammy and dad give each other a knowing glance before I push away from the table.

    I grab my bag and keys, leaving the uneaten food on the table. "I gotta go, I'm taking my bike since my vehicle is totaled" I murmur and race out of the house, not allowing them to stop me. My heart pounds in my ears and anxiety pools in my chest. Ignoring the panic attack that's boiling over, I quickly put on my black helmet and slide onto my Yamaha R1 that's all blacked out. I start the bike up and maneuver my way around dad's police car and Sammy's truck. I check both ways before gripping the gas and taking off, allowing myself to speed away. My thoughts race as I take the familiar route to school.

(Her bike)

   My mind wanders to my last days in Italy and the Cullens, hoping to calm my racing heart

   My mind wanders to my last days in Italy and the Cullens, hoping to calm my racing heart. We all agreed after I graduate, the whole coven will move to Volterra, along with most of the pack. Of course, Emily and Sam will be staying along with Jared and a few others that found their mates. And then we would set upon finding more witches like me. The hopefully rebuilding the rifts made between supernatural creatures that Aro created. Thinking of the dead vampire king makes me a giggle a bit, remembering a particular incident with Didyme and her late brothers widow.