☽ Powers ☾

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

This chapter/page  is more of a 'reference page' than a explanation. The book will have all of the back story. Most of these powers will not show until Part two. 

Lillith's Powers

Lillith's Powers

-Shapeshifting: This is kind of self explanatory but she can transform into any creature. She does not know about this power and will not until at least the third part.  This power is connected to the pack.

-Atmokinesis: the manipulation of the weather. She can make it rain, snow, sunshine, etc. and this power really depends on her mood more than anything. This power is one of her most used and easiest to access.

-Pyrokinesis: the manipulation of fire. She can make fire balls, manipulate hellfire, and is immune to most fire. She tends to use it with her hands and has not mastered this one.

-Hydrokinesis: the manipulation of water. She can move water, make ice, and can breathe underwater. She has not mastered this one but can manipulate water to an extent.

-Geokinesis: the manipulation of earth. She can make earthquakes, control volcanoes, and can literally shape any part of the earth. She again has not mastered this one but it is commonly used with her feelings.

-Aerokinesis: the manipulation of air. She can make wind that helps with flight or fighting. This power is used very often. She has mastered this one.

-Telekinesis: basically she can move things without touching them. This is basically just her black mist. There is a lot of powers that Telekinesis covers, so if you are curious then please feel free to just look it up.

-Shadowmancy: the manipulation of dark magic or shadows. She can manipulate shadows, raise people from the dead, control the dead, teleport through shadows, blood manipulation, and pain manipulation (think of Jane from Twilight basically). She can also use this magic to heal. She has not mastered this and doesn't even know how to use dark magic.

-Lumokinesis: the manipulation of light magic. She can manipulate any type of light, turn invisible, light teleportation, and can be used to heal. She has not mastered this and again does not even know how to use light magic.

-Biokinesis: the manipulation of any living thing. Basically she can control any living, breathing thing. Which could be people, animals, supernatural creatures, etc. She has not mastered this one.

-Caelestikinesis/Chronokinesis: the manipulation of space or celestial magic. She can control time, reality, dimension jump, and so much more. Again this is a very broad power so please look it up if you are curious (it's pretty cool but I am a huge nerd). She has not mastered this one.

-Chaos Magic: the manipulation of chaos magic. This helps her with all her other powers and also broadens them. She can make up any reality, control matter, make illusions, and can draw power from herself. (Think of the scarlet witch's and Loki's powers.) Again she has not mastered this one.

-Electrokinesis: the manipulation of electricity.  She can control lightning, shock opponents, and this power helps with her others. Such as the electro-magnetic field (literally the earth) and weather. She has not mastered this but she does use it quite often with her weather powers.

-Telepathy: the manipulation of the mind. This power coincides with Biokinesis. She can read minds, show memories from anyones head, and order them around. She has not mastered this completely but is very close. She mainly uses it to read minds and play back memories for others to see.

Lillith has a lot of magic and there is a reason for that

Lillith has a lot of magic and there is a reason for that. Please do not get upset over the fact that the main OC has more powers than she should. She's a Mary-Sue character and I enjoy overpowered OC's. Everything will be explained through out the book but please let me know if you have any questions.

 Everything will be explained through out the book but please let me know if you have any questions