Chapter 2 Entering the pizzeria

We soon got to the pizzeria. We walked in, and we had to get tickets to get in. I was the first to come into the dining room. It was mostly full of younger kids, but there were a lot of kids my age having fun. There was a stage and everything. Suddenly, I felt a cold, hand on my shoulder.

"Hey there, buddy!"

I jumped back and turned around. Behind me was a blue bunny. It had reddish cheeks, and a red tie.

"Uhh, hi." I said to it.

"What's your name, kid?"

"Laney."

"Nice to meet you, Laney. Enjoy your time here." And he walked away. I then looked at Jeremy.

"How did he respond to me? Is there some sort of voice actor here?" I asked him.

"No," he replied," there made to interact with anybody. They say whatever they want. They're made to almost have feelings."

"How do you know that?" I asked him, as we walked to a table.

"I'm going to work here tomorrow."

"Really?!"

"Yeah. I'm the new night guard. So I know a bit about the animatronics. And it's only my summer job, so I can get some pay. I mean, I'm still on collage, so I wanted something to do while it's summertime, and there was an opening here, so I took it. I'll be working with some other guy. Uhh, Mike,I think his name is."

My dad and I congratulated him. Later, I walked around the place. It was really cool. The animatronics were very friendly. Their names were chica, Bonnie, and Freddy Fazbear. After I saw everything, I started to walk back to my table. But as I was walking back, I notice a back room. It was for staff entry only. Soon, I was at the table. The pizza we ordered was there. It was cheese, because that's my favorite.

"So," Jeremy started as I sat down," how do you like this place?"

"It's really cool. But, just wondering, what's in that back room?"

"Don't know. Maybe extra parts. Haven't told me yet."

"Oh."

I enjoyed the pizza, and the fun and games, but I would always look at that back room. I wondered what was in there. I was a curious girl. But still, I wondered what secrets were in that small room.