Chapter 25 Wake up...

Mike's pov

Beep...beep...beep...

Hearing that thing going off was just horrible. Two days, Lainey was in that bed. Two days. And she hasn't woken up. She lost a lot of blood. And me? I just sat in that chair next to her, waiting for her to wake up. I never left the hospital. I never left her room. I couldn't sleep. When I did, I'd always have nightmares.

Knock knock knock

"Come in." I said. I looked up to see Mr.Fazbear.

"Hello Mike."

"Hello sir. Listen, if your here to try and convince me to leave..."

"I'm not. I just want to say I'm sorry."

"Why? It's not your fault."

"It is though. If I just got rid of those old animatronics in the first place, none of this would've have happened. I called some friends of mine. They coming to pick up the oldies and throw them into the dump."

Mr.Fazbear walked to the door. He then stopped.

"What do you want me to do about Foxy?"

"He didn't do anything. He tried to stop it, but he wast strong enough. Is one of the good guys. Just, make sure that that button is destroyed. Or any others that might be existing."

"Ok."

He walks out, but something came in. I looked up again to see Jeremy, pushing a large box on a cart.

"Uh, Jeremy? What's in the box?"

"Well, they really needed to see Lainey."

The box opened and out came marionette, Gold, Mangle.

"I couldn't fit everyone, so we had to compromise."

Toy Chica walked up stood next to the bed. She then looked at me.

"Foxy had a virus in him. We were able to get it out, but he still blames himself for what happened to Lainey. He locked himself in the backroom and hasn't come out since."

"Either way," I started," it wasn't Foxy's fault. When Lainey wakes up, she'll want to see him. And Foxy will have to deal with that."

"Guess so."

And we all just stood quietly after that.

The next day...

Today, the restaurant had to be reopened. But still no sign of Foxy. They made up that he's being repaired. Typical. Suddenly, the door opened and in came Jeremy with a box. He didn't say anything, and he walked out. The box opened, and to my surprise, it was Foxy. He slowly walked out. But he stayed a distance.

"H-hey Mike," foxy said," I-I want to apologize. For what I did."

"Foxy. You didn't do anything. This isn't your doing."

"But..."

"Springtrap caused this! Not you! Stop blaming yourself for Lainey. This isn't your fault! And when Lainey wakes up, she'll probably say the exact same thing!"

"Mike... What is she doesn't?"

I was then silent. Then I spoke up again.

"She will. I'm not giving up on her. I'm not letting go."

The next day...

Foxy stayed the night. But hid when the The doctor came in. He said that Lainey still had a low chance of surviving. Just a few hours after, we nearly lost her. She stopped breathing a bit, but luckily it was just a small malfunction in the machine. But still, now... I'm wasn't sure if she would ever wake up. Tears, started falling from my eyes.

"God kid," I said, wasn't sure if it was to myself or Lainey," your one tough kid. Making it this far. Even without an arm. Hehe. Come on Lainey... You can wake up now. People still need you. Jeremy, Foxy... Me. God, I don't even know if you can hear me right now. But, your a really good daughter. You heard me right. I'm your actual father. And if you wake up, I would love to continue as being your father. Just... Don't die on me. Alright?"

Tears kept coming down. They started staining the blanket. Foxy walked over and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Mike. I don't think she's gonna wake up."

"Don't say that! She is!"

"Mike! Every day is another day that she's not getting better! You have to give in and except that she may never wake up!"

"Shut up!"

Suddenly, a white glow came from behind Foxy. Foxy turned around. The glow took the shape of a figure. The figure started walking toward us. It stopped and the figure was clear now. It was Lainey. But, she was colorless. She was all white. She wore the same clothes she had on the night it all happened. She smiled.

"Hey guys." She said, her voice echoing.

" Lainey? But how..."

"I'm not really alive at the moment. I'm just a spirit. I've kinda been stuck in purgatory. But, after this whole time. I just had to show myself."

Lainey came over and sat down next to me.

"Mike. I already knew. About you being my dad and all."

"What?! But... How?"

"What? You didn't think I knew that I was an orphan. Of course I knew. I just didn't want to say anything until I was certain. But, that's not why I'm here."

"Then... Why are you?" Foxy asked.

"Because I'm in purgatory, I am destined to die. But, because your the only one who didn't let go and give in, I can't go on."

"What? N-no. I can't do that!"

"Mike. It's not your choice! I have to go on. If I don't, I'll be stuck in a coma forever. You don't want that for me. Do you?"

I stared at her. My tears were still wet on my face. I didn't want her to leave. But... I also didn't want her to suffer.

"Alright... A-alright... I'll let you go. But there's always going to be s part of you in me."

"I bet there is. Just, one last request before I go..."

Beep...beep...

"Just make some one else out there happy as I was with my life."

Beep...beep...

"I will. I promise."

Beep...beep...beep...

"Goodbye... Dad..."

Beep...beep...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.