Chapter 7 Poor foxy

Toy Bonnie's pov (yay)

"... And the wheels on the go round and round. All through the town!" I sang. Everybody cheered. I love singing with my pals, toy Freddy and toy chica. I usually sing happily, but this time, I was just pretending. I still thought about that night. The girl. She seemed so familiar, but I can't put a ring on it. When I saw her go into the service room, I went to look. She seemed interest in foxy. Poor foxy. But the smell. I almost smelt it. I had to go to the quickest spot. That was the party room. But I was too loud. She walked in and saw me. She ran under a table. I guess she was scared. So I walked out. But then, I saw Jeremy. I stood there. I didn't want to be caught. But then I remembered. I'm an adorable animatronic. I walked into the hallway, but he screamed and hid. I didn't know why. I was about to go to him, but then Mike came. I didn't want to cause trouble, so I left. I walked back to the stage.

"Bonnie!"

I was startled by chica's words. I was too busy daydreaming that I forgot about being on the stage. After a song, we walked around.

"S-sorry chica. I guess I'm still thinking about last night."

"Well, about last night. I was wondering if you could check on foxy. After you told me what happened, I got worried. I know that the others deactivate themselves during the day, but I know that foxy doesn't. So, could you check on him?"

"Of course."

I walked to the service room. I quietly opened the door.

Foxy's pov

Who was she? That's the first thing I thought of when she came in. She seemed familiar, but I don't know why. Just. Don't. She seemed like the type of girl that was curious. I never disable myself, so it gave me time to think. Just then, the door opened. It was Bonnie. The new one.

"Hi foxy," he said.

"Hey, T.B."

Us old animatronics called the new ones toy. It makes it easier. New Bonnie is toy Bonnie, T.B. for short.

" just wanted to check on you," T.B. said," because of what happened last night."

I looked at him.

"Yeah. I'm still thinking about last night. Who is she? And why does she look so familiar?"

"That's what I want to find out. But, I was thinking."

"Yes?"

"I know her name is Laney qurell. I over heard. And Jeremy is her cousin."

"Really?!"

"Yeah! I was thinking, maybe later, I could get a laptop in here and we can look up the name."

"That be a great idea lassie."

"Then it's settled."

Suddenly, someone came in. It was T.C. (Toy chica)

"Hey," she started," how are you doing, foxy?"

"Well."

"Ok then," she looked at T.B," it's almost time for our next song. Come on."

"Ok," T.B looked at me," see you later."

"Bye."

Soon, I was about to get some answers.

???'s pov

How? How is she here? That's the first thing I thought of when I saw her. I didn't understand. She can't be here. She can't know. I knew what I had to do. I had to get rid of her.