Chapter 26 Happy ending

Third person pov

After the death of Lainey schmidt, all was quiet for a while. Depression, anger, and silence was around for a while. No one was happy.

But that was eight years ago. And a lot of things change during that time.

Three years after Lainey's death, a few new things changed in the pizzeria.

It's still open, and better than ever. All the old animatronics were gone, and a few new one came in. They still have our old pals, Toy Chica, BB, Foxy, everyone.

Jeremy got into a good collage and got a degree in office and, Believe it or not, skill. He soon became part of the FBI. After Lainey's death, he swore to try and be a bit braver. Ok, a lot braver.

Our new animatronics are very nice. Three of them actually. We got Feathers the Swan, Spots the Ladybug, and Sadie the squirrel. Spots is male. But most kids mistake him as female, so Sadie tells the kids that Spots is a manbug. Once, one of the kids asked if he was bisexual. Jeremy just stared at the kid.(ps there is nothing wrong with that).

And Mike. Well, he had a really hard time healing. But after while. He was ok. And wanna know what he did after three years?

He adopted a girl.

An eight year old girl named Harper. Mike took a lot of care for her. She was joy. She especially loved spending time at the pizzeria. Now, she is 13 years old. It's her birthday today. And she got a very special visit from someone who isn't around anymore.

You wanna know how I know this?

I am Harper.

And just guess how I knew this whole entire story....

"Hey, my Fazbear crew..."