Chapter 13 New goes, old comes back

Toy Freddy's pov

I stared at mangle.

"You. You," she started,"W-what is wrong with you? I'm already torn apart! Did you have to do this?"

"I-i..."

I just stared at her. I looked at my hands. Then, I just laughed.

"What's wrong with you?!?" She asked.

"You know, I may be their leader," I started," but no one listens to me. This. Hehe. This felt good. I'm the one who takes control. I am! Me! No one else! I your leader, and this is what you deserve! And no one can do anything about..."

"Freddy?"

I turned to see BB and Jeremy staring at me.

"What," Jeremy started," what the heck happened?"

"Me taking control is what happened!" I replied.

"Freddy," BB started," your out of control. Look what you just did. I-I need to get the others!"

"No you don't!"

I tried to run after him, but he got into the other room, with Jeremy behind him. I looked at mangle.

"You couldn't just let me tell them, could you." I said.

"Freddy! Snap out of it! This isn't you. After this, no one will probably listen to you."

I thought for a second.

"Then I'll just go and rule another group."

Mangle's pov

"Then I'll just go and rule another group."

Then, he just ran out of the room.

What did he mean by that, I wondered, wait. He must mean that he's going to the old animatronics. Oh man.

I suddenly heard a crash and a door slam. Suddenly, I started glitching. Then, I was powered off.

Laney's pov

"Guys! Guys! Help!"

We turned to see Jeremy and BB running toward us.

"Jeremy," I started," what's wrong?"

"Freddy," he started," he just ripped mangle in two!"

"What?"

"We didn't see it," BB started," but Freddy was out of control. They're in the office."

"We need to get there! Now!" Chica exclaimed.

I suddenly saw Freddy running toward us. I was right in front of him.

"Out of my way!" He yelled.

Suddenly, I was pushed into Foxy and we both fell over onto a table. I got up and saw Freddy go into the service room.

"What the heck is he doing?!" Bonnie asked.

"Whatever! We need to get to mangle."

We ran over to the office. When we got there, we saw mangle, torn in two.

"Mangle!" I yelled.

We ran to her. Bonnie picked up her upper half.

"Seems like she is powered off." He said.

We were silent for a second. Then, Bonnie spoke up.

"You know what? I can't take it anymore!"

Bonnie started to walked away with the other half of mangle.

"Where are you going?" Chica asked.

"I'm going to the sealed room. Then, the party room where mangle always is."

"Why are you going there?"

"Cause I'm sick of her getting the lower half of this place. In gonna fix her, once and for all!"

"But the children always take her apart!"

"I'll find a way to make that not happen."

And with that Bonnie walked away. I turned to Jeremy.

"Could I help?" I asked him.

"Sure."

I ran to Bonnie.

Toy Bonnie's pov

I heard footsteps behind me and saw Laney.

"You want to help me?" I asked her.

"Why do you think I'm here?" She replied.

"Well come on."

I led her to the sealed room.

"The manager thinks that we don't know about the sealed room. That its not in our systems. But we are free spirits. We just, choose not to go I. There because of what's in here. Don't freak out."

"I won't."

I opened the door and we walked in.

"Turn on your flashlight."

"Ok."

She turned it on. We saw what was always on here. The old animatronics.

"What are those?"

"Those, Laney, are the very first mascots for the company franchise. Fredbear and Spring Bonnie. But, we call Fredbear golden Freddy. Gold for short."

"Those thing are creepy."

"Yeah? Well, gold is supposed to have a soul in him, but when the new place came, he stopped working."

I saw Laney look around.

"Ok," I started," let's get on to business. I remember what the original design of mangle looked like. But I want to make a newer version of her. Before, she looked like a stuffed animal. But now, I want her to look like a toy animatronic. We keep extra toy parts in here, so we could use those."

We searched for any remaining toy parts. At the end, we found plenty.

"This looks like enough. Let's get to work."

1 1/2 hours later...

Mangle's pov

I started to wake up for being powered off. But I felt different.

"Mangle? Hey! Mangle!"

I heard Laney and Bonnie's voice. I then woke up fully.

"What happened to me? Where am I? And. Why do I feel different?"

"You powered off," Bonnie started," your in your room. And, well, we kinda gave you a makeover."

"What do you mean?"

"Raise your hands."

"But I don't have any..."

I suddenly felt something c in my moving. I saw that I had hands.

"Hands."

"Laney, get her a mirror."

"Got it."

Laney walked over to a table, then came back. I grabbed the mirror. I saw a different me. I was plastic, without fur this time. I looked just like the others.

"What is this? I love it!"

"Well," Bonnie started," I think that the reason kids were able to take you apart easily was because you were a animatronic of fur, not toy. So, I just changed it up a bit, along with Laney's help."

I looked at myself again.

"Thank you."

"Now," laney started," let's show everyone else your new look."

Hey guys! Laney4545 here. I decided not to draw my own pictures anymore cause I never really get the best time to do it. So, in just gonna find pictures from online again. Hope you like that idea. Also, when I mean stuffed animal, I mean the first version on pre-mangle. The one with the foxy on her hand. The newer one is the last eat pre-mangle. Look those up if you want. Bye!