Chapter 14 More makeovers

Mangle's pov

We walked to the other, with me tripping along the way. I was still getting used to my new legs. I finally got to the others.

"Mangle," chica started," you look amazing!"

"Thanks."

"So, mangle," Bonnie started," what happened. With Freddy?"

"He's gone."

"What?"

"He was angry at me for no reason."

I looked at Laney, as if trying to say that Freddy knows. She understood.

"For no reason?" Laney asked, as if trying to get no one questioning.

"Yes. And he suddenly lost control and tor me in half. The he said "Then I'll just go and rule another group.""

Everyone stared at me.

"Was he saying what I think he's saying?" Foxy asked.

"If you mean that he's gonna try and lead the old animatronics, then yes."

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

Foxy looked down.

"Are you ok, foxy?" Laney asked.

"It's just. Ah, it's nothing."

"You can tell us." I said.

Foxy looked up at us.

"It's just, I miss this stuff. Talking to my old friends like this. I'm just sick of listening to their conversations of revenge and darkness."

We all looked at foxy. I felt like I could feel his pain.

"Then why shouldn't you have it?" I asked.

"What do you mean, mangle?" Bonnie asked.

"You repaired me. Why not do the same for foxy? He's one of us. The good guys. And if you can do it, that would be good. I bet for all of us."

Everyone looked at each other. BB was the first to speak.

"It's Foxy's choice." He said.

We all looked at foxy and waited for an answer.

Foxy's pov

They all looked at me. I didn't know what to say.

What do I say, I thought, I don't really want to look like the other toy animatronics, but I don't want to be with the old guys anymore.

I then made my decision.

"Yes. I would like to be repaired. But just I long as I don't get make up on me. I don't think a pirate fox would look good in make up."

"I have to agree with that," Laney said," make up on a pirate fix would not look good. It would just be weird."

"Then it's settled," Bonnie said," I'll repair him. Come on foxy. Let's go."

"Alrighty."

An hour later...

Jeremy's pov

We all waited for foxy and Bonnie to return.

"What do you think foxy will look like?" BB asked.

"I bet since he's not getting make up," chica started," he'll probably look the same. Just, more shinier."

"I can't wait to see the children's expressions at the new and improved foxy and mangle!"

A thought suddenly came into my head. A bad one.

"The kids! The manager!"

"What about him, Jeremy?" Laney asked.

"What will we tell him when he sees foxy and mangle?"

"I didn't even think about the manager," Mike started," well, I was a mechanic before this job. So, I'll just tell him that I wanted to fix them up, but I didn't do it to the others because it would just be weird to have two Freddy's, two Bonnie's, and two chica's."

"Good idea, Mike." Laney said.

"Thanks, kid."

Then, he just walked away.

"Uhh, Jeremy." Laney said.

"What is it, Laney?"

"Have you noticed that Mike has been acting weird ever since the second night?"

I stared at Laney.

What do I say? What do I say?

"Uhh, no. I haven't."

"Oh. Maybe it's just my imagination. I don't know. Chica did say that we can hullutionat in this place at night sometimes. Donno."

"Yeah."

Suddenly, we saw Bonnie and foxy come out of one of the rooms. Foxy did look a bit the same. But a bit different. Instead of those bottom stick legs, they looked just like the legs of the toy animatronics. But with fur. His teeth were a bit rounder too. The spots where it showed his exoskeleton were gone.

"How do I look?" He asked.

"Nice." Chica replied.

"Nice? He looks awesome!" Laney said.

"Thanks, maties."

"Ok," Bonnie started," I was thinking, that since foxy is a pirate fox, and mangle was supposed to be a girl version of foxy..."

"Wait what?" Foxy asked.

"Yeah," mangle started," my name was originally toy foxy, but when I got taken apart, they called me mangle. But that's in the past."

"Alrighty. Continue, T.B."

"Ok then. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe we could make a pirates cube for Foxy and mangle to preform on. Thinking that that would be a good idea."

"That does sound like a good idea, T.B. Nice work."

Bonnie looked at Foxy.

"Ok," Bonnie started," just to get things clear, you can't call me that when we are around kids or any other adult. People will wonder what your talking about. You'll have to practice that."

"I will, T.B, uhh I mean Bonnie. Yeah. Bonnie."

"Ugh. Mangle, can you help him out?"

"Sure, suga."

"Wow, looks like I got your southern accent back on line too."

"Guess y'all did. Thanks."

"No problem. Now, help Foxy."

"Right away. Come on!"

I guess this is a pretty calm night, I thought. Boy was I wrong.