Chapter 23 Trapped

Mike's pov
I didn't know where I was going. I knew there was a back door, but it was locked. I didn't know where to take Laney. Damn it. That night still gives me fear. Gives me regret.

"Mike," Laney started," do you know where your going?! We have to hide!"

"I know I know. But, this place isn't that suited for hiding."

"What are your talking about?! This place is huge!"

"Quiet down."

"I'm gonna find you!!!"

"Crap! Foxy's coming!"

"Isn't there a way we an stop him? Like, deactivate him for a while?"

I thought for a second.

"Yes! There's a control center just a couple of hallways away. Follow me!" And I started running faster.

"Ow! Mike! Could you slow down?! If Foxy doesn't kill us, you might as well break my arm!!"

Soon, we got the control room. I tried to turn tkhe knob, but it was locked.

"Damn it!"

"Move aside. Let me try."

Laney stood in front of the door. Suddenly, she yelled and kicked the door open. I stared at her widely. She turned around.

"I'm a red belt black stripe in karate. Finished a year ago though."

She walked in, with me just staring I her.

"That's my daughter?" I said to myself.

A then heard a screech and quickly ran in, and shut the door, which was still broken.

"Do you know how to work these buttons?" I asked.

"Let's see..."

I pressed a black button, and "Barbie girl" played the room. I pressed the black button again and it stopped. I pressed a red button, and the alarm went off. I stopped that too.

"Ok. Maybe this one is it! Green always is good!"

I pressed a green button, and the lights all turned off. Including the button lights.

"Uh oh..."

"Uh oh what Mike?!"

"I think I might have accidentally turned off all power in the pizzeria."

"What?! Well, how do we turn it back on?!"

"It won't turn back on until another five hours!"

"So there is no way to deactivate Foxy?!"

"I'm afraid not, Laney."

"Great! Just great! We ran all the way here for nothing! And now, it's freaking dark in here! I can nearly see anything."

"We got flashlights." I turned mine on, and Laney turned hers on.

"Better?" I asked Laney.

"Better. But we still might die now."

"We aren't going to die, Laney, I promise you that."

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

And just as I was about to say everything's going to be alright, Just then, the door slammed open. Foxy stood in the doorway.

"There you are."

"Mike..."

"Hang on Laney. I'm thinking."

Foxy slowly stared to walk toward us.

"Mike... How about you hurry up that thinking."

Laney's pov

"How about you hurry up that thinking."

I thought I was going to die at that moment. Just like my father. I was scared. More scared than ever. Suddenly, Foxy ran at us. I closed my eyes. But just then, a pair of hands grabbed my arms, and lifted me up. I was lifted into a vent. Mike grabbed me(duh). It was pretty low. So, mike set me down.

"Come on!" He yelled.

We started crawling through the vents.

"See," Mike started," I told you we wouldn't die."

I smiled. But not for long. Soon, we got to another opening. Mike kicked the vent and dropped down to the ground. I peered over. Mike raised his arms.

"Fall down," he said," don't worry, I'll catch you."

So, with that, I dropped down.

Mike's pov
I saw Laney drop down. I quickly caught her and set her down. We landed one of he party rooms next to the security office.

"Are we safe?" Laney asked.

"Think so."

BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!

"Let me in!!!"

"Crap!"

"Mike," Laney started," Mike, I'm scared. I never like to show it, but I am. I can't help it! I truly am scared!"

"Don't worry, Laney! Where gonna get through..."

Suddenly, I door slammed open, breaking the door off the hinges. Foxy stood there, leaning over.

"I've got you(help me) this time Mike! You (run) can't get away from me now! (I don't want to hurt you) Now, time for you to die!!!"

Foxy screeched and leaped at me, right at my head. I closed my eyes.

"Foxy stop!"

Laney's pov

"Now, time for you to die!"

Foxy leaped at Mike, jaw open. But I wasn't about to let Mike die! Tears streamed down my face as I ran. I got in front of Mike. I put my arm in front of my face.

"Foxy stop!"

*CHOMP*