Chapter 22 Splitting up

Mike's pov

"I came to finish the job. Of death."

Foxy came running at us, claw and hook out. Mangle got in front of us and punched Foxy in the face.

"Sorry suga." Mangle said.

Foxy started to stand up.

"I'll rip you to shreds."

Suddenly, the service door opened. Put came the oldies.

"I knew I heard a commotion," old Freddy said," but I didn't know it was from our killer."

"Shit." Springtrap said.

"I have an idea," old Bonnie started," I'll beat up Springtrap while the rest of you get the others."

"Sounds good to me." Old Chica said.

Old Bonnie ran over to Springtrap and started to fight him. The others started to run over to us.

"Split up!" Toy Chica said.

Jeremy took a risk and ran right past the oldies, and went into the service room.

"Jeremy!" Laney yelled.

"Come on Laney!" Jeremy yelled.

Just then, Toy Freddy ran over to the service door, shut it and locked Jeremy in.

"Hehehe." Toy Freddy laughed.

I then grabbed Laney's hand and ran out of the room.

"Wait," Laney said," what about Jeremy?!"

"He's safe in there! All of the bad guys are out of the room! We have to hide somewhere else!"

"O-ok!"

Mangle's pov

Chica and I ran into the gift room. I hid in marionette's present, and Chica hid behind the counter. I peeked out of the present. I saw the old Chica come in. She looked around for us. I was very scared of Old Chica. She used to secretly come out and beat me. Anyway, I suddenly heard a scratch. Old Chica heard it too. She went to the back of the counter and grabbed Toy Chica by the neck. She threw her against the ground. I watched as my friend was being beaten. I wanted to come out, but I was very scared. Then, I saw Chica. Without a beak. It had been ripped off. I was pissed. I faved my fear, jumped out of the present, and beat up Old Chica. She didn't move. I then helped Chica up.

"Thanks." She said.

"No problem."

Chica looked at her broken beak. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's ok," I said," Bonnie can just fix you up."

"Yeah. I bet he can too."

Suddenly, old chica started to get up.

"Run!" I yelled, and Toy chica and I ran out of the room. Then, there was the scream.

Toy Bonnie's pov

BB, Marionette, and I ran into the older kids section. Marionette and BB hid behind some of the arcade games. I tried to hide, but I then heard a small laugh. I turned to see old Freddy.

"You thought you could hide from me," He asked," how pathetic.

"You call me pathetic?! You're the one who waited this long to strike!"

"Oh you did not!"

"Oh yes I did!"

"That's it," old Freddy grabbed a loose pipe and water started to drip," let's finish this."

I grabbed my guitar held my ground.

"Yeah. For you!"

Old Freddy charged at me, and we started fighting. The metal clashed together. They clashed and clashed and clashed. Until old Freddy knocked the guitar out of my hands and onto the floor next to marionette. He shoved me to the ground. He then raised his pipe.

"Goodbye, you dumb rabbit." He said.

"Hey Freddy!"

Old Freddy turned to see BB holding a lever.

"I think it's time you bathe yourself, you rotten bear!"

BB pulled the lever and water from the broken pipe sprayed all over old Freddy. Freddy was electrocuted and deactivated. BB then turned the water system off.

"Thank BB."

"No problem. Besides, I hate that bear."

"Which one?"

We both laughed it off. But then, we stopped when we heard the shriek.

Jeremy's pov

"Hey! Let me out! Laney?!"

I had to get out. If anything happen to Laney, I would never forgive myself.

"Hehehehe."

I turned around to see a couple of pink glowing, eyes. It was BG.

"Aw. You worried about your little cousin?" She said.

"Get away from me!" I yelled cowering from the door.

"No way!" Another voice said. Toy Freddy. "I think a bit of torture is in store!"

"No!"

Then, just as toy Freddy ran at me, I heard it. The scream. I recognized that scream.

Flashback!!!

"I'm coming..."

*whine*

"I can feel your fear..."

...

"GOTCHA!"

"Ahhhhh!"

Laney quickly hid under the blanket. I stared down at my little cousin. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close.

"It's ok Laney. It's not real."

"But Bella said that monsters are real."

"Well your big sister is an idiot. Don't you worry. If anything ever happens. I'll always be there to protect you. Always..."

End of flashback.

"No!"

I quickly got up and kicked down toy Freddy. He fell to the floor, causing one of his ears to fall off. I quickly grabbed a crowbar that was inside and whacked him. He was soon disabled. BG teleported away. I walked to the door. I kicked it down and ran out.

I promised you Laney. And I'll keep that promise. I'm not letting anything hurt you!

"LANEY!"