Chapter 15 The new freddy. Or is it fredbear?

Toy Freddy's pov

I woke up from being powered off when I came into the room. I woke up to see all the old animatronics staring at me.

"W-what should w-we do with h-h-him?" Old Chica asked. Her voice box was in bad shape. You can tell by the studdering.

"I say we take him apart and show the others what we are capable off." Old Bonnie said.

"Now hold on a second guys," old Freddy started," we could do that. Or we could find out why he came in here in the first place."

They looked at me. Waiting for me to talk.

"I came in here to join you," I said," the others treat me like crap. Not listening to me. And I'm sick of it! I need a more reasonable team. And I think you guys match it."

"And his are we supposed to believe you?" Old Bonnie asked.

"Because I have a secret. I hate Mike."

They all stared at me.

"You heard me! I hate him!"

"W-why do you h-hate him?" Old Chica asked.

"Cause. Mike can be a real pain in the butt. And I hate that. It's like he's the boss sometimes."

They all looked at each other and nodded.

"I'm convinced," old Freddy started," then it's time to get our new member out and introduce the other team to our new member!"

I looked at him.

"New member? Who's that?"

"Her."

Old Freddy pointed into the shadows. Suddenly, a figure came into view.

"Holy crap."

BB's pov

I was just getting good into the group. Until she had to show up. We were just hanging out at the tables, then bang! The service room door slammed open. We saw both Freddy's come out. We stood in front of laney, Mike, and Jeremy, who was hiding under a table.

"Hello, old friends." Toy Freddy said.

"Your not our friend," I said," you betrayed us! Your with them now! We hate you!"

I saw old Freddy look over at foxy and mangle.

"New makeovers, huh," old Freddy said," guess your not coming to the service too again, foxy."

"That's right." Foxy replied.

"At least now we can make room for our new friend."

"Uhh, toy Freddy still had to preform," chica started," though we hate him, it won't be fun."

"We got that problem solved."

Suddenly, we saw old Bonnie and old Chica pull something out from the service room. We all stared at who it was.

"G-Gold?"

Foxy's pov

"G-Gold?" BB said.

It was golden Freddy. And we was active!

"H-hey guys." He said.

Old Bonnie and old Chica suddenly threw Gold onto the floor.

"We decided that Gold here will take toy Freddy's place. Good luck fixing him up!" Toy Freddy said.

They started to walk back in the service room. But then stopped.