Chapter 18 Walking around

Mangle's pov

It was time for the animatronics to walk around. I was a bit nervous. I hoped that I wouldn't fall apart. I walked to the gift room, where marionette was. When I walked in, I was surprised to see Laney there behind the counter.

"Hay Laney. What are you doing here?"

"The person that worked here got sick, so Mr. Fazbear asked me to work here. So I says yes."

"That's really nice, suga."

"Hello?"

Laney smiled. I looked behind me to see a little girl staring straight at me.

"Hi little one. What do you need?" I asked.

The little just stared for a minute. I was starting to get uncomfortable. Just then, she raised her arms up, smiling. Suddenly, a woman came over.

"I'm sorry," she said to Laney," Sally here just wants a picture. Is that ok?"

"Yeah. That's ok."

I realized that the girl wanted me to pick her up. So, i picked her up. She sat on my shoulder. The woman took at picture, and I put her down.

"Thank you," the girl said," you are totally my favorite!"

She walked away with her mother.

"Looks like you got your first fan." Laney said.

"Yeah. I guess I do."

Gold's pov

A lot of children wanted to take pictures with me. They all thought I was still the original Freddy. I wondered what was going on in that service room. But that didn't matter. I was happy. And nothing was going to change that.

"Stop it! Just stop it!"

I heard a voice cry out. When all the children walked away to eat pizza, I walked to where the noise was coming from. I saw four teens, around a little boy. One of them had a Freddy plushie in his hand. One of the arms were ripped off.

"Please," the boy cried," stop!"

"Not until you tell mommy that you lied!" The teen said.

"But it's the truth!"

"I know that! But I'm not going to be grounded for a month. The band needs to be at the battle of the bands next week! I can't let those rainbow girls win again. They win for three years. Not today. So tell mom you lied!"

"Stop! Please!"

"Ok then. Another arm."

The teen then ripped off another arm.

"Stop!"

The boy cried, and I just stood there. I couldn't take it anymore. I may have been scared, but after the teen ripped off a leg, I was mad. So, I walked up behind the teen but he didn't notice me.

"Please! Stop!"

"Not until you say you lied."

"Someone help me!"

"Oh please. Who's gonna..."

The teen turned to see me. He shook a little bit.

"Now what are you doing, making a little boy cry." I said.

"He's my brother, you freakin bear. I can do whatever I want to him."

"Oh, brothers should always get along. You don't want your mommy to know what your are doing, do you?"

"Uh, well, no..."

"Then you better stop what you are doing, or you'll be to on."

"You can't tell me what to do."

"I'll find your mother and tell..."

"Ok ok ok! Geez. Come on guys, let's get out of here."

The brother threw the bear to the ground. They walked away. The little boy still cried, holding what was left of his plushie.

"Don't worry pal. It'll be ok."

"My brother is always mean. Always spooking me and teasing me. And now he destroyed my only stuffed animal."

"Only?"

"Yes. Ever since my daddy died, mommy had to use money for food and other important stuff. She can't buy me any toys."

I thought for a second. Then I got an idea.

"Is this your first time here?" I asked.

"Yes. Mommy was able to bring me here."

"Then your know what, see that room over there. In there is my good friend, marionette. He gives out gifts to all kids. Tell marionette for the special gift. Tell marionette that I sent you."

"Really?! Thanks!"

The boy hugged me, and ran to the room. I watched as he ran into the room. I was glad.

Marionette's pov

I was a gift to a child when another came into the room. When the other kid ran out with a Freddy mask, the other kid walked up me. Laney was watching.

"Hi marionette," the boy said," Freddy Fazbear told me to ask you for the special gift."

I froze. No one  knew about the special gift until later. Of course, we told Laney. If Gold told him, it must've been a good reason. So, I grabbed the special gift from in the box and gave it to him. Laney grabbed the sheet that told what the special gift was. I didn't know what it was. Mr. Fazbear puts the special gift in himself. But I knew that he told Laney, cause someone has to say what the special gift is. The boy opened the box. He pulled out a hat.

"What is it?" He asked.

Laney looked on the sheet.

"Hey, uh..." Laney started.

"Toby." The boy said. I guess that was his name.

"Toby. What you got was the first hat that was worn by the first mascot of the pizzeria, Fredbear, from Fredbears family diner. It is made like a normal top hat, and can be worn by a kid."

"Really?! Thanks!"

Toby put on the hat and ran out of the room. I looked at Laney. Laney looked back.

"Don't worry. I'll talk to Gold."

Just then, more kids came in.

"Later."