How they meet

It started online. Nathan was 29 years old and was looking for a dom. He was a sub and a masochist, someone who enjoyed pain during sex. He had short red hair, green eyes, and in his own eyes, a stunning good guy.He had boyfriends and sexual partners before but none of them were a good fit. He loved being control and taken care of since no one ever treated him right. He had dreams of his soul mate roughly fucking him against the wall and even in public. He also wanted someone caring, kind, gentle, so to be his lover. But at the same time, he wanted someone rough, controlling, strong, sexy, not afraid to get a little nasty, and very protective. So he went to the one place where could find all of it, online. He typed in what he wanted and soon found a few matches. Most of them losers or looked shady. There was this one guy named Chris. With his profile pic he wanted just to drop his panties for him. And yes, Nathan loved to wear lacy skinny panties under his clothes. It made him feel so dirty wearing them. Chris was 32 years old with black hair, slightly tan skin, and breathtaking blue eyes. His profile says that he is a dom and looking for not just a sub but also a soul mate. They have been sexting online for weeks. They never met face to face. They planned to meet up at a coffee shop on Monday. They were both so excited. Nathan and Chris both hoped that they were how they said they were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ON MONDAY

Today is the day that Nathan meets Chris face to face. No computer or emails, eyes to eye contact. He walked, well practically ran to the coffee shop as a bundle of nerves. He sat in the back of the shop in a booth and waited. They planned to meet at noon. It was 11:40. Just 10 more minutes and hopefully Nathan meets his soul mate. They not only just sexted each other online but they talked normally on a regular basis. They talked for hours about the daily news and sports and their hopes and dreams. Lost in his own mind about Chris, Chris walked through the door. Chris was wearing nice jeans and a tight fitting black tee shirt while Nathan was wearing nice looking jeans and a tight fitting white t-shirt.

Chris was also very nervous about this date. When he walked in the coffee shop and looked for Nathan he was amazed to see him in the flesh. He looked even more beautiful than he said. Then their eyes meet, something sparked inside of them. Love. He walked over to Nathan who nervously stood up.

"You must be Nathan." Chris said.

"You must be Chris." Nathan said as he embraced him tightly.

Chris hugged him back and kissed the side on his head. They parted and sat down. They instantly held hands on the table. They honestly didn't know what it was but it just felt right.

They talked about their family's and their daily lives. Then they got down to the nitty gritty. Sex. Nathan went on about how he wanted to be treated. Roughly yet with care, forced but had consent, controlled but still had control. Chris told him that he was left with a decent amount of money and lived on a estate. He went on about how he only had a few simple rules: 1. No sex with anyone else unless Chris okay it or was a part of it, 2. STD checks one a month, 3. Had to keep in good physical, emotional, and mental health, 4. No other men in his life, and 5. He gets to spend his allowance but in a reasonable price.

To Nathan they seemed easy enough to follow. Soon though the clock said 8:30 and Nathan had a long yet joyful day. He was sad that he had to leave Chris. Chris took it upon himself to take Nathan home. They held hands as they walked to Chris's car.

"But what about my car?" Nathan asked.

"I'll have one of my drivers take it back to your apartment tomorrow. Ok." Chris said.

They got into Chris car and Chris drove him home. Before Chris got out of the car to walk Nathan inside, Nathan climbed over and kissed him roughly. Chris instantly grew hard as he returned the heated kiss. Chris pulled him to his chest as his hands went to his ass. When they parted for air, Chris practically ripped of Nathan's shirt and left hickeys all over his chest. As Chris's hand pulled roughly on Nathan's ass, Nathan bit at his neck. Chirs opened the door and pushed Nathan out. Chris pushed him against the car and unbuckled his pants. He pulled down Nathan's pants to reveal his lace pink panties with ruffles. Chris moaned to see the panties on Nathan.

"Did I mention I have a panty fetish?" Nathan asked with a chuckle.

"I think you skipped that baby." Chris said with a small spank to the ass.

Nathan moaned at the spank. Chris spanked him repeatedly which echoed the entire garage. Nathan was in tears at this. Chris took out his cock and used his spit for lube.

"Daddy's sorry baby but we have to make this quick. Is that ok? You like me being daddy?" Chris asked.

"Yes daddy." Nathan said with a moan.

Chris was against shocked to see that Nathan's panties were crotchless. He was going to be the death of him.

"You little slut. You were hopping daddy would fuck you raw." Chris said as he pushed into Nathan roughly.

Nathan screamed as the thick cock was pushed in and out of him.

"Ha-ha-harder d-d-daddy!" Nathan moaned as tears slowly leaked from his eyes.

Chris fucked him so hard that the car started to shake. After about 10 minutes of spanking and rough thrusting, Chris finally came inside of Nathan's red hole. Nathan already came 3 times so he was very sensitive. Chris turned him over to look at him. Chris was shocked to see him crying. He pulled up Nathan's pants and held him tightly.

"Baby, don't cry. What a happened. Talk to daddy. Did daddy hurt you? Did daddy go too fast? Did you want to color?" Chris asked frantically.

Nathan still kept crying. He lightly tugged on Chris's shirt as he cuddled into his chest. Nathan didn't know what he started crying. He figured he was really overwhelmed. Chris quickly buttoned his pants before picking Nathan up. He carried him into the building and to his floor. Nathan kept muttering daddy as he was carried back to his apartment. Nathan was able to hand him the keys to his door as he sniffled. Nathan and Chris walked into the small apartment and Chris sat Nathan down on the couch.

"Baby, talk to daddy. Where are you?" Chris asked.

Some sub go to a different place after being fucked or while they are being fucked. It is very important that doms make sure that their subs aren't below the danger zone. Nathan snuggled close to Chris before he came back. He pulled away quickly and grabbed his head in pain.

"Chris, why are we in my apartment?" Nathan asked.

"Nat, you don't remember?" Chris questioned.

"No. I remember being in the coffee shop, I remember us having sex against your car and next thing I know your on my couch." Nathan said.

"You have short term memory loss." Chris reasoned.

"Not really. Only when I have a flash back I don't remember thing. Ah, I had a flashback again." Nathan explained angrily.

"Apparently so. Do you have them often?" Chris asked curiously.

"No. Only when something triggers it. Look, thank you for helping me and for the coffee date. Can we try to have a normal date again soon?" Nathan asked worriedly.

"Absolutely. How about my place tomorrow? We can work on the paper work of it." Chris offered.

"It's a date." Nathan said as he got up to walk Chris out.

"Until then." Chris said as he kissed his baby.

"Bye daddy." Nathan said going back to his headspace.

"Bye baby boy." Chris said as he lightly tickled his baby.

Chris walked back to his car and thought about everything. Nathan was more than willing to give himself up. He had to ask about the headspace thing. He instantly got hard when he saw the semen on his car. He rode home while jerking off at the stop lights.

Nathan went to bed crying about how messed up he was. He can't believe how he almost lost Chris. He had to get it together if he wanted to keep Chris happy. He went to his bed and texted Chris goodnight and what time he should pick him up. He laid on his bed and tried to dream of peacefully things instead of the past he was stuck with.

END OF CHAPTER 1