The Find

Nathan and Chris were once again interrupted by a phone call. They fell asleep on each other when Nathan's phone rang. Nathan was once again shocked to see his father's number. This time he actually answers it.

"What?" Nathan said.

"You didn't answer me early." Joe, his father, said.

"I was busy." Nathan answered.

"I want you to come and see me." Joe ordered.

"Why should I?" Nathan asked.

"No matter what I have done to you, you are still my son and you should want to see your father." Joe explained.

"I want nothing to do with you you son of a bitch." Nathan said a calm tone.

"Don't take that tone with me." Joe ordered angrily.

"Goodbye Joe." Nathan said before hanging up.

He got up and went downstairs and looked for anything with alcohol. He found a tiny bottle of vodka and chugged it. He tossed the glass in the trash and went to find a snack. He found a bag of chips and ate the entire bag. After that he took a personal tour of the house. He found a door that leads downstairs. He opened the door and walked down the stairs. He found a light switch and was shocked to see what he found. He saw a table in the middle of the room, paddles and chains and handcuff cover the wall. He saw whips and belts also scattered the wall. He walked into the room and opened the drawer. Lube of all kinds and flavors fill this particalur drawer. He opened the secodn one to find vibratators and dilbos of all colors and sizes fill this one. He opened the last drawer was filled with different size paddles. He was so surpised that he didn't know where to start. He went to the table and it look similar to his dream. He cock instantly grew hard as he looked around the room. This was a sub's dream room. His mind instantly ran wild thinking of how many filtly things could be done to him in this room. He was so over whelmed that he leaned on the table for support. He was so caught in his own thoughts, he did not hear the door open and the footstep walk down the stairs.

"Nat, are you..oh." Chirs said as he looked at Nathan in shock.

"Da-Master." Nathan whispered in shock as he looked at Chris.

"Nathan, I'm right here." Chris said as he quickly ran to Nathan.

Chris embraced Nathan from behind and noticed the small ercetion in his boxers.

"Master, please." Nathan begged as he started to grind against Chris cock. "Please master. Help me." Nathan whispered as he wrapped his arms his master's neck before his postion.

Chris still kept his arms around Nathan's waist as he listened to him beg and moan loudly.

"What do you want baby? Tell your master what you need." Chris ordered.

"Please master. I deserve to be spanked. Please. I want you to hurt me. Please. Use your paddles to make me bleed. I need the pain. Please." Nathan explained in a soft moan as he was soon moved to tears by his deparation.

Chris was caught between a rock and a hard place. He didn't want to hurt his baby but at the same time he needed to give hm some relief. He made up his mind. He played with Nathan's nipple before attacked his mouth to his neck.

"You want me to hurt you baby. You want me to spank your tight little ass." Chris said into his neck.

"Yes!" Nathan screamed.

"Get on the table." Chris ordered.

Nathan did as he was told with hestation. Chris went to his drawer and grabbed one of his long wooden paddles. Chris roughly fliped Nathan over and pushed his ass up.