The Aftermath

It has been a total of 8 weeks since the court hearing. Nathan and Chris have been bonded closer than ever. Nathan from time to time would tell him more and more about his past. Their sex life for the first couple of days was no longer there but after a while, and several sessions of vanilla sex, and soon enough it was back to normal. It even became hotter than ever. Chris took Nathan out and about to flash him off to his friends. His friends were shocked to see him dating. They brought up his past relationships which made Chris angry and gave Nathan a little bit of jeaoulsy and a few chuckles. They were happier than they ever were.

Going back to their sex life, they experimented again. This started off when they went to a bathroom in a mall and had sex. Then in a car ride, Nathan gave Chris a blow job. Chris nearly killed them and told Nathan that he couldn't give him any sex in a car ride ever again.

The experimentation never truly stopped. Nathan one day came to Chris's office and went up to the top floor which was his. He talked the receptionist for a while until she let him go in his office. He wore a black trench coat and gym shoes. He had a little surprise in his bag. Chris was out for a bit which gave him sometime to get into his heels. Nathan quietly slipped a toy in his ass and a cock ring on himself and sat in his chair. Even though they were on the top floor, they could still see people on the ground and people could probably see them if they looked closely. When Chris finally came in, he was surprised to see Nathan sitting in his chair. Nathan had one of those sexy smirks on his face.

"Kathy, can you hold the rest of my calls and meeting for an hour." Chris said with a small smile to the blonde haired receptionist.

"Sure thing sir." Kathy said as she went back to her computer.

Chris closed the door and locked it. As he walked to the desk, he was shocked to see Nathan in heels.

"Hi big daddy." Nathan said slowly.

"Hi baby girl. You came to visit daddy today." Chris said as he embraced him tightly.

Nathan nodded before he pulled away. Chris took his hand and pulled him to his chair. He sat down first before pulling Nathan into his lap. Nathan sat in his lap with his arms around his neck.

"Why did you come to see big daddy?" Chris asked the most stupidest question on earth.

"I miss you big daddy." Nathan said innocently.

"Did you really miss me or did you miss daddy's big cock?" Chris asked in his ear.

"I missed my pacy." Nathan said with a smirk.

Chris was slightly confused. They never used s pacy before. Nathan started to rub his ass against his cock and smirked to him. He wanted that pacy.

"You want your pacy baby?" Chris asked now understanding him.

Nathan nodded slowly.

"Let daddy see what your wearing." Chris said as he spanked his ass lightly.

Nathan undid his trench coat and Chris was shocked to see him wearing pink baby doll that hugs his waist tightly and shows off his pale yet slightly tan skin. It doesn't pay much attention to the breast area but it still fits him perfectly. He is even wearing a matching rhinestone choker to match.

"Turn for me." Chris ordered.

Nathan turned for him to show him the bow in the back and that reveals his upper back. For a even bigger surprise, he wears a thin thong that goes in between his ass cheek. It's like he isn't even wearing panties at all. Chris reaches his hand out and squeezes his ass tightly.

"You ass is eating that thong huh baby." Chris said as he slapped his ass cheek.

"Yes big daddy." Nathan said in a soft moan.