One more Problem

Nathan and Chris has been together for months. They have been through each other victories and even their emtional break downs. Nathan has won many cases in trial and Chris has been there for each one of them. Nathan would invite Chris to come to the bar parties with him since all of his coworkers fell in love with them. They have experimented with their sex lives alomst everyday. They would try chocking each other durign sex, bondage, and even fucking in the car. Everything and anything kinky they tried it. Nathan rejected and embraced many different ways like a sponge absorbs water. Chris was more than happy to pleasure him.

__________________________________________________________________

But they were times where they didn't have hot kinky sex. Sometimes Nathan would leave a trail of roses into the bedroom and make the evening romantic. On those nights, they would make sweet love to each other. They would lay down on the bed and simply stroke each other and hold on to each other until they came in releash. Chirs would change the postion so sometimes Nathan was riding him slowly on the bed or on top of him covering his whole body. Chris would find a new scar or bruise every single day due to how much sex they have.

__________________________________________________________________

Now they were not just about sex. Sometimes they would go on dates like a normal couple. Chris would take him out to a fancy resturant or the moives. It always ended with a walk around the neighborhood. Nathan loves nature espcially at night. On those night, they would not have sex at all. They would simply strip down to nothing or their underwear and cudle together. Chris would tell him stories of his life or how much he loved him. Nathan ended up blushing like a school girl by the time Chris stopped talking. Nathan would talk as well but not going too deep into detail about his past.

__________________________________________________________________

Going back to the nights when it was hot and heavy, Nathan would go out for anything. He would simply pass out, go into his daddy stage, or even completely shut down. Chris was sometimes lost on what to do to bring him back. At this stgae, he and Luke became friends. There was one night when Nathan was almost having a seiruze and Luke was Chris's first call. Luke told him that it was just his body over stiulated and all he had to do was sing to him. Chris followed these orders and Nathan completely calmed down. Ever since, Chris always sings to Nathan after sex.

__________________________________________________________________

Nathan, at times, was so caught up in himself that he would get caught in his daddy stage. He would act almost like a child. He would stay cuddled up against Chirs when he was working on the couch, he was even caught lightly suckling on his thumb.
________________________________________________________________

Nathan didn't have any more melt down like last time. He was more comfortable in his daddy's arms than a closet. He would nearly beg Chris to rock him to sleep in his arms. Nathan was always calm around Chris same went for Chris. Chris would ask Nathan to help with his finaces since Nathan was realy good with math while he was a mathmatical moron and even Nathan would help him with his cases. They would always share a drink or even sometimes a glass of wine when they were celebrating something.

__________________________________________________________________

This all changed on one night. Chris was in the kitchen making dinner and he could hear the door slam and loud feet stomping upstairs. Chris turned off the stove and ran upstairs to see if Nathan was alright. He was heartbroken to see Nathan on the bed crying his eyes out. Chris went out to touch him whe he reached the bed put Nathan pulled away.

"Nathan, what's wrong baby?" Chris asked.

"Chris, I can't do this." Nathan said sadly.

Chris knew that somethign was wrong. Nathan doesn't call Chris by his first name, ever. It was usually daddy, papi, sir, or other terms of endearment.