Sexy Time and The Scare

"Yes master." Nathan answered.

Chris rubbed his hands together before he spanked Nathan's panty covered ass. As Chris spanked him, Nathan rutted against the sheets. This rough spanking went on for about 15 minutes. He took off his belt and started to spank him with the leather belt. Nathan started to moan and scream with each spank. When 15 minutes with the belt ended, his ass was a bright color pink with a heavy shade of red.

"What color baby?" Chris asked.

"Green." Nathan chocked.

Chris spanked him one more time with his hand before he pulled out his thick, hard, heavy cock. He hooked his fingers in the panties and moved them aside. He spanked it rapidly against his ass. Chris tore a hole in the panties before he pulled Nathan's ass cheeks apart and teased his hole with the head. He kept slamming into him but quickly pulled out. He repeated his motion for about 15 minutes until he pulled out a toy from the drawer. He placed the toy in his ass, turning it on the highest setting. He got up and went to the closest to get his chest. Nathan screamed at the speed of the vibrator pounding into him. Chris placed the chest on the bed and pulled out one of the paddles. He watched for a minutes as the toy pounded it's way into his boyfriend's ass. He turned it off before he used the paddle on his baby's already red ass cheeks. He took the toy out of his ass before laying down next to him.

"What color are you?" Chris asked.

"Yellow daddy." Nathan said.

"Hmm. I love it when you call me daddy baby. I promise baby daddy will fuck you good." Chris said as he started to spank his ass repeatedly.

After about 20 spanks, he placed the red paddle down and went to top of the bed. He turned Nathan's head and moved his cock to his lips. Nathan instantly opened his mouth wide and started to suck on the cock. He used his hand to play with his balls as he hollowed his cheeks. Chris moaned at the sucking and touching. He took the cock out of his mouth and went back to his ass. He used the ultra sensitive lube and smeared it on his cock. He rammed his cock in his ass after he spread his ass cheeks wide to see his fucked out hole. His eyes closed as he heard Nathan screamed in pleasure and pain. Chris rapidly fuck in and out of Nathan's hole. He picked up the paddle and started to spank him as he fucked into him. After about 10 minutes, he put his mouth next to Nathan's ear.

"I'm gonna cum baby. You want your master's cum. Hmm. You want my nice warm cum in your ass baby." Chris whispered in a deep husky voice.

"P-p-pl-please! D-mast-ddy- master!" Nathan screamed choppily as he moved with each thrust.

Before Chris could even question the names, he came hard inside of Nathan. When he was completely empty, he turned Nathan over to see if he was ok. Nathan's cheek were covered in tear stains and his eyes were slightly red. He had a small smile on his face. If it was a smile of relive or pleasure, Chris did not know. Nathan eyes started to drift close before popping open.

"Nathan. Baby. Are you ok? Where are you?" Chris asked panicked.

Nathan lightly chuckled before he completely passed out. Chirs ran to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth. He got back on the bed and wiped Nathan's tummy clean on his own cum and took off the soaked panties. He tossed the washcloth on the ground before he lightly patted Nathan's face. He took his pulse and calmed down when he realized that his pulse was still going strong. He went back to the bathroom and drew a bath for the two of them. He went back to check on him when he saw that Nathan had cut marks on his shoulder. Why didn't he notice it before, was all he thought. He had to put it for ow since he saw his baby stirring.

"Hey baby. It's ok. Just lie still." Chris said as he rushed to the bed.

"Daddy. You fucked me good." Nathan said drowisly.