Sleepover

Nathan said to squirm and stir in his sleep. He could feel his rapist on top of him. He was screaming in the dream, begging for it to stop. He soon woke up as he sat up in shock. He jumped when he felt two strong arms around him. Nathan looked over to see hat is was only Chris. He got up and went to the bathroom to clean his face and calm down. He went to the master bathroom sink and lightly wiped his face with his damp hands. He didn't even hear Chris walk into the bathroom. When he dried his face with a towel that was on the sink he felt a muscular arm around him. He jumped and turned to strike his the person behind him.

"Hey baby it's me." Chris said quickly to avoid being hit.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just had a bad dream. They make me kind of jumpy." Nathan explained.

"It's fine. It's getting kind of late. I can let you have some pj's for tonight until you go and get your stuff." Chris said as he embraced his boyfriend.

Nathan nodded as he returned the embrace. Chris went to the drawers and gave him some pants and laid out a white shirt for him when they let each other go. They got dressed for bed but Nathan was not completely ready for bed. Every night he would call Jackson, his old college buddy. They talked for about 10 minutes and promised to meet up at the tennis court for a match. They said goodnight and quick "love ya" when Chris walked in. Nathan chuckled as he hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Chris asked feeling slight possessive.

"My old college buddy Jackson. He's like a brother to me. He helped me through my horrible relationship and we kept in contact. Is that ok?" Nathan explained.

"It's fine. I just heard the love ya part I thought you were you know.." Chris said as he sat on the bed.

"No no no! I love you and only you. Besides, Jackie is married to his wife Kayla. Like I said, Jackie is a brother to me. You're the only man in my life." Nathan said as he crawled to him and kissed his left cheek.

Chris chuckled at his affection. He pulled Nathan into his lap and kissed him slowly. Chris's hands instantly went to his ass and squeezed him tightly. Chris slipped his hands into Nathan's pants and squeezed his ass. He thought hat he would have felt pure naked skin but instead he felt a pair of lacy panties.

"Oh baby. You wore your panties again. What color are they baby. It is a pretty pink. A dirty little black. Or maybe even white to show what innocence you have left before I fuck you. Take them off for your master." Chris whispered in a husky voice as he lightly patted his baby's ass.

Nathan quickly scrambled off his lap and took off he pants. He was wearing a pair of lacy red panties but no ruffles. These felt like silk and hugged his ass perfectly. Nathan turned his head to slightly hide his blush. Chris rubbed his hands up and down his boyfriend's silkily smooth pale legs.

"Turn for me." Chris ordered.

Nathan did as he was told without a word. The back of the panties showed that something was sticking out of his ass. Chris ran his fingers over the small bump and realized that it was a plug. He hook his fingers to the crotch part of the panties and moved them to the side. He used his free hand to move the pull around his ass.

"You were hoping that I would fuck you today. Didn't you slut?" Chris said as he shoved the plug in roughly.

Nathan moaned loudly as the shove caused him to bend over slightly.

"Answer me slut." Chris ordered.

"Yes master. I hoped that you would fuck me like the slut I am. I had a dream after you left that you fuck me over a bench in the park. Master please punish me for my sluttines." Nathan explained as his legs started to quake.

Chris smirk as he stood and roughly shoved Nathan on the bed. He straddled his ass and rubbed his lower back. Nathan started to panic at the roughness but reminded himself that it was Chris, not Tyler.

"The safe word is star. Ok. What's the safe word baby boy?" Chris explained.

"Star master." Nathan answered.

"Good boy." Chris said as he kissed the back of his neck.

Chris got off of him and gently moved him so he is laying his head on pillow and his feet at the edge. Chris moved the panties and slowly pulled the plug out of his ass. Nathan groaned sadly at the emptiness.

"Don't worry baby. Daddy will fill you up later." Chris promised as he pulled at his ass.

Chris rubbed his hands together.

"Test your limits baby boy. Are you ready?" Chris said.

"Yes master." Nathan answered.