The Talk

Chris woke up the next morning and watched his lover sleeping. Nathan was sleeping peacefully as the sun hit him perfectly. Chris saw the scars on his shoulders and stroked him softly, not wanting to wake him. He placed kisses on the slash marks softly. Nathan moved slughtly which caused his ass cheek to be revealed. Chris chuckled as his slightly red cheeks came into view. Chris ran his fingers over his pert ass and rubbed his finger against his hole. It was still filled with cum and soon an idea came to his mind. He took the lube from the drawer and got himself nice and slick. He gently pushed his cock inside of him. He slowly pumped his way in and out of him, loving the sounds of his lover's small moans and whimpers.

"Daddy." Nathan said softly as he pushed back on his cock.

"Sh. Just relax and take me like the whore you are." Chris muttered softly as he started ot pump into him faster.

After a few minutes of pumping rougly into him, he came in his tight ass. Nathan turned over and started to suckle on his cock. Chris saw how much his loved his cock. After he cleaned his cock, he pulled away and nuzzled into his neck.

"Good morning baby." Chris said softly.

"Good morning daddy." Nathan said with a small slur in his voice.

"Thank you for letting daddy in that nice little hole. You still feel so tight." Chris said as he gave Nathan a loud slap on his ass.

"Only for you daddy. I love your cum in me. It makes me feel full." Nathan said as he kissed him.

"One day, I'm just going to spank you until you bleed." Chris said as he spanked him again.

"Can I ask for the punishment daddy?" Nathan asked not really caring on the reason.

"No punishment. I love watching your ass jiggle as I spank it. I would love to fuck you with a fat ass." Chris explained as turned Nathan over and spanked his ass.

"You don't like me like I am now?" Nathan asked hesitantly.

"Oh no, no, no baby. Daddy loves you no matter what size you are. It's just I love you cute little ass and I would a fat tight ass to fuck. You don't have to change for me. I never want you to think that. Ever. You are so beautiful to me. Okay. I love to hold you and rub your tummy. You are the hottest man in the entire world. I will never stop loving you because you get bigger or smaller. Tell daddy that you understand." Chris explained as he hugged him from behind and kissed his cheeks lovingly.

"Yes daddy. I do. I just want to be perfect for you." Nathan says as he cuddles behind him.

"You are though. From you beautiful eyes to you soft baby lips to your nice long cock and you long beautiful legs. You will always be perfect to me. Okay." Chris said as he rubs his sides and his legs.

"Okay." Nathan said as he felt the love coming off him. "Can you go back to spanking me? I like it." He asked as he rubs his ass against him.

"Anything for me baby. You like me spanking you tight little ass?" Chris said as he has pulled away and spanked him.

"Yes daddy. Please spank me harder." Nathan said.

Chris spanked his hard and fast as he grabbed his cheek and squeezed. As he continued to spank his ass, cum starts to leak out of him. He took his fingers and scooped up the cum. He held it to Nathan's lips and watched as he licked it hungrily. Chris had to chuckle on how eager he was to lick the cum off his fingers. After a good 25 good spanks, he stopped and went to place kisses all over his slightly red ass. Nathan started to chuckle at the kisses and his ass was released. Chris cuddled close to him making his sure his lips were right in his ear.