The Presents

It has been 6 months since Chris and Nathan have been together. They were a happy semi normal couple. Chris noticed something about Nathan. Nathan would hardly ask for anything. He checked Nathan's bank account and sa that he hardly drew any money at all. He decided to bring it up in a conversation at dinner. They were sitting in the kitchen, since the dinner room table was too big for just the two of them, and Chris casually brings it up.

"Babe, I looked at your accounts today." Chris said softly as he ate through his rice.

"Did I do something wrong?" Nathan asked immedaitely.

"No! No. Nothing like that. I just notice that you haven't been using any of your allowance." Chris said as he tried not to worry Nathan.

"Oh, is that a bad thing?"Nathan asked as his voice changes from panicked to calm.

"Well no, but I would have figured that you would use some of it by now." Chris explained as he placed a soothing hand on his knee.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not use to having that kind of money." Nathan explained as he tried to avoid his eyes.

Chris placed his hand under his chin and kissed his cheek softly.

"It's not a problem baby. Daddy wants to give you a gift. I want you to go buy yourself your dream car. Any car you want okay. You don't have to get it today but at least get it within the week okay." Chirs said as he leaned in so that his lips were touching his ear.

Chris kept one hand on his upper thigh as he lightly massaged it. Nathan lightly moaned at the firm touch.

"Yes daddy." Nathan whispered as he kissed his cheek.

__________________________________________________________________

A week went by and Nathan came home 15 minutes later than usual. Before Chris started to blow up his phone, Nathan came flying into the room and started to jump up and down like a bouncy ball.

"Daddy daddy come here!" Nathan said excitedly as he started to tug his hand like a child.

"Alright baby what's wrong?" Chris said as he allowed himself to be drag outside.

"Look look look!" Nathan said as he ran to his new car.

It was a brand new red Lexus in the driveway. Chris has never seen Nathan so happy.

"You bought a car!" Chris said happily.

"I bought a car! Thank you so much daddy!" Nathan said exciedlty as he nearly jumped into his arms.

Chris placed his hand under his ass and the other around his waist. Nathan started to kiss him forcefully as he wrapped his arms and legs around his neck and waist. Chris moved his arm that was around his waist under him and carried him to their room. Chris was surprised to notice that a small desk was in the room. Nathan motioned to be put down and Chris did.

"I have a present for you too daddy. Call it a thank you gift." Nathan said with a smirk as he kissed his cheek. "Can you get comfortable for me daddy while I get ready?" Nathan said as he batted his eyes rapidly.

"How can I say no to my baby." Chris said as Nathan said to giggle.

"But wait." Nathan said as he got on his knees and undid his pants.

Chris placed his fingers in his hair as Nathan took out his cock before re buttoning his pants. Nathan started to suckle on the tip of his cock gently as Chris started to moan. When Nathan pulled away, Chris refused the urge to pull him back. Nathan picked up the belt and looped the belt to make it look as if he was going to spank someone.